• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 4]

Anyway, apparently Rubik was targeted as opposed to Ex.

That should be an indication of something.

And by something I mean Ex is masquerading as town when he is, in fact, mafia.

For the record, I am sooooo glad I decided to target Cin Min over Rubik last night.

That would have been meta if I had targeted Rubik instead for reasons I will not clarify at this time. I'm sure Rag would have loved it though.

(:
the only thing it proves is that HHH lied about shooting me at some point

So? His decision to threaten you certainly yielded excellent content, did it not?

The only leg you could stand on here, as far as I am concerned, is that HHH is playing you like a fiddle, but I've got no reason to believe you over him.

uhh i think who im looking at most today is ex or minish . ex cause of this whole thing w/ the thing and how he's been acting when pushed about it. minish cause she's been pretty inactive and overlooked and not doing much that could give information about her position / be a risk. which i dont think is very town. i don't think she's even voted before? where she claimed to have a role that was very similar to amber's after amber had flipped seemed weird to me too.

im also still a bit suspicious of hhh. mainly bcs of how hard they have gone after ex for most of the game & some of the things they said around the ogs wagon. but atm ex and minish seem like much better options to me.

actually, like. people were saying ex probably got "the thing" from killjoy? so killjoy probably had it when he voted ex then. & there was already a lot of pressure on killjoy when that happened. like say there were two scum. even if killjoy didn't realize it wouldn't hammer (which i doubt now), he could have still been wanting to kill the other scum cause then he would win i guess? if there were two scum. if there were three, then maybe he thought he could nightkill the other one that night and win. idk how realistic it is but either way whether killjoy knew or didn't know it would hammer there could still be a reason for him to vote ex then if they were both scum i think.

although i guess from the fact that the game hasn't ended yet if this idea ^ was what happened there would probably be 3 scum altogether?

@Rubik do you have any thoughts about all this? i think it could be helpful to hear your perspective.

@Morbid Minish do you have any reads atm? who are you leaning towards right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom