• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 3]

Not only do the constant threads of conversation with him seem iffy at best, I find it odd that he'd just give up on pushing Ex if he is that sure of him (or doubts him that much) just because he's getting push back. Almost as if to say he'd rather not increase pressure if it means risking himself in the course of action.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
considering we have players claiming they might show as mafia (aka millers) that implies the existence of a cop

considering that we might be at -Lo should this not be the optimal time to come forward with any results that might clear/ hint at people's alignment?

I personally find it odd how KoD made the first attempt at starting a wagon on me early game with how I took my RVS vote off right after Rubiks soft. Now that I've a wagon, KoDs back full force. Not denying he hasn't had a presence during the OG debacle.

You can find it odd all you like. That doesn't dissipate the points made regarding your approach to Ex today.

@ Ex:

OG can believe whatever he likes. Unlike both Amber and Cin Min, I've been more conversational as opposed to near-absent when it comes to talking points. Might not be as heavily involved, at times, like he was, but that doesn't negate my presence.

considering we have players claiming they might show as mafia (aka millers) that implies the existence of a cop

considering that we might be at -Lo should this not be the optimal time to come forward with any results that might clear/ hint at people's alignment?
An alignment cop would be contrary to the design philosophy. Flavor cop as the main investigation wouldn't be though, as people would need to actively lie to get caught by it. Much lower game impact. Rubik's claims as a super miller fits into not having an alignment cop. KJ's is in question because he won't claim his flavor. Food for thought.

but it makes no sense for something to be a miller if our investigation is based on flavor cops because we picked our characters, so flavor is clearly NAI (:
And Rubik specifically claimed a miller variant that would affect all investigative types, likely because of what he picked in conjunction with the design philosophy, whereas KJ only claimed miller after the flavor cop died in place of claiming actual flavor, likely because his flavor doesn't jive with the rest of his claim due to actively lying (which would be why a flavor cop would make him uneasy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom