• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Moving out of your home

NintendoCN

Team Captain
If I could've moved out at 18 I would've. But the issue was money. When someone gets there **** together, I'll have a roommate that isn't an asshole.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Honestly, I haven't really set a date/age for moving out or anything like that. While I could move out now if I wanted to (in theory, anyway), I'm perfectly comfortable still living with my parents, since it does help me with saving more money over the long run. My parents are alright with it and I don't really find it embarrassing, especially in today's world with how expensive it can be to live on your own. Ideally I'd end up going from living with my parents to living with a significant other, so basically never living on my own, but hey, that's what I want.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm staying home as long as I can so that less of my income goes into rent.

The more money I save, the sooner I can buy a place, and buying is a far better investment than renting.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
imo 30 is the age where you'll probably get made fun of for living at your family's.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i moved out at ~24 i think

i don't think there's any shame in living with your parents, especially if you're financially contributing. I miss living with my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom