• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Movies you've seen recently

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
What are your thoughts about something you've watched recently? It could be something you've seen for the first time, or a rewatch for old time's sake.

I've been going through older MCU movies that I enjoyed, mainly the first Iron Man. Watching it with the context from having seen the rest of the timeline so far, it was really interesting how much one's perspective as an audience member changes.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I've been binging several Bond movies recently.

I just finished the Spy Who Loved me, and I am trying to go in order and see them all, but I accidentally started out of order for a few movies. Favorite so far is "on Her Majesty's Secret Service", the only movie with Lazenby as Bond.

The Foreigner
Really good. Never seen Jackie Chan in something so gritty

Dan

?
Ao3rkZL.png

Anyway I recently watched Evil Dead 2, it's my favourite movie of all time due to its silly nature.

You Were Never Really Here

I really enjoyed this, but was a tiny bit letdown after all the hype about it and the reviews I read. Also, it wasn’t half as violent or brutal as I was expecting. Joaquin Phoenix is a beast though and very nice cinematography.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think the last movie(s) I saw was the 2 Dragonball Z Cooler Movies. I thoroughly enjoyed both movies but the first was one way better than the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom