• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Movies Vs Video Games

Which one do you like more?

• Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Films.

After a long day at a stable yard it's much more enjoyable to stick something to watch on as opposed to thinking about how to play video game.

Skunk

Floof
Films.

After a long day at a stable yard it's much more enjoyable to stick something to watch on as opposed to thinking about how to play video game.

I agree with you except that I favor games more and I don't really work on a stable yard...

Fig

The Altruist
Video games are way better than movies in my opinion, because at least you get to play with friends online no matter how far apart you ate from each other. Video games also give the player(s) a sense that thet are the actual characters and help lose stress to a certain degree. To me, video games are a part of my life that needs to be there if I want to be myself personality-wise. Video games FTW!!!!! I <3 Video games!

I say video games because I actually use my brain to think while I sit on my but, unlike a movie where all you are doing is outing two and two together to find out the conclusion. But either way I like both equally :P.

the video games certainly have a lot of more time to dig in the history and in the characteristics of each character.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I love both equally, games are amazing they have always been, from mindless entertainment to immense, engaging worlds, characters and storylines. Games have their qualities and there are so many vast genres of games that it shouldn't be difficult to find exactly what you're looking for. Video games have come to achieve things that movies could possibly never, videogames have atmosphere, they can create a world in their own unique style and maintain it throughout the entirety of the adventure, games have characters that you care about, characters you wanna be with or you wanna be in, and a lot of games have multiple separate storylines and endings that no 2 hour movie will ever tell.

However, I have to admit that for all of those reasons I love movies far more. Any movie that can tell a good story in 2 hours or less deserves a hat-off. If a movie can tell a 2 hour story and leave you wanting more then it has accomplished what it set off to do and far more. (most) Movies in general just have more heart, there is a lot that goes into it - Writing, art, cinematography, acting, editing, etc. and if it is a good film then you can tell that the people have accomplished their job with heart, and that's what counts.

All in all, movies over games, anyday. I love movies more than games, movies can accomplish a lot, movies are awesome, movies have a special place in my heart, and I want to dedicate my life to the art of filmmaking.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
I enjoy playing video games more than I "enjoy" watching movies, but I enjoy making movies more than I enjoy making video games. Actually getting involved in the process of filmmaking has ruined any chance of just enjoying the act of viewing ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom