• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Motion or Buttons

Do you like Motion Controls or the Classic Controls?

• Motion Controls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic Controls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
Motion Controls definitely! It makes me feel as if I was actually Link in the game, swiping my sword around and whacking bushes everywhere I look. (the game I am referring to is SS) I mean, I'm fine with buttons, but it's less immersive.

I prefer classic controls. Before Skyward Sword came out I was excited for the motion controls, but when I got the game I just thought "Meh". There's also the issue with certain people not being able to play Wii games because of injuries or other problems, and there are even Wii-related injuries. Ever heard of Wiiitis? It is possible to suffer from classic control injuries, I got tendinitis in my hands from playing too many video games, but insead of creating more video game injuries, like Wiiitis, let's just stick to the ones we already have.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I prefer button controls. They're more responsive, and they're what I grew up with so I'm much more used to them. I will admit though, Skyward Sword is probably the only game with motion controls that doesn't bother me.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I would rather not choose between them. I really like button, touch, and motion controls. They all bring something interesting to the table that the other can't pull off as well, it would be a shame if Nintendo ever decided not to revisit even one of them. <3

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I love both of them. The thing I like about button controls is that it never messes up. But I like motion controls because there are so many possibilities. Some times the motion controls don't work, but that barely ever happened. But sometimes it is fun to move around with the sword and the bow. Sometimes button controls can be fun too. It feels like the good old classic games like A Link To the Past.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Motion controls! Its just so much fun to feel as if you have the sword xD But, they do get tiring after a while, so I think a good combination of both would/should make people happy.

I'm quite used to button controls then Motion controls when it comes to Zelda. I did like the motion controls in Skyward Sword because it was fun to actually experience swinging a sword, but i think that with button controls, your attacks are more accurate because they don't rely on motion in order to attack.

Though I have to say in the legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, the motion controls look spot on, and I quite like to see how accurate they are once I get a chance to play it. If the motion controls are accurate, then I don't mind them being used more often.

O

ocarina of link

buttons but what i would realy want for zelda wii u is for an option to pick whichever one you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom