• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mother's Day

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
What are you guys thinking to give to your mother for mother's day this weekend?

My mother had just recently started playing Twilight Princess. And she really likes the game. So I'm thinking to do something Zelda related this mother's day. I'm thinking to create 3d hearts of out paper, and then colour them to make it look like the Pieces of Hearts in Twilight Princess. I would make 4 of them. The fifth one would be coloured like a full heart. Near each heart, I would give her a clue as to where the next heart is. Like a scavenger hunt :) But my whole plan depends on being able to make hearts out of paper. If anyone finds a site which teaches how to make origami hearts, can you please show it to me? Thanks :)

So what are you guys planning to do for mother's day?

If you're a mother, what do you think you'll get?

Clank

Hmm
You have a mother that likes Zelda... I am do jealous...

Anyway my mother birthday actually Is tomorrow, and thus it is usually lumped with mother's day... as to what I will do, I have no idea...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm doing nothing for my mother this Mother's Day. I don't celebrate the day. I do something nice for her everyday, or at least I try to, so I don't plan to do anything remotely special.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, seeing as my mother lives approximately 530km away, I only get to see her a few times in the year. Typically on Mother's Day, I usually text her. Sometimes I call, but I don't have the money for that right now :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I will be at my dad's on mother's day.

Why am I always at my dad's on mother's day? I don't think it's a coincidence.

Eduarda

I will be at my dad's on mother's day.

Why am I always at my dad's on mother's day? I don't think it's a coincidence.

Maybe you can ask your dad if you could be with your mother for that day.

If he says no, then you could text her, send her a message, or mail her a letter :)

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Mother's Day for us is usually sometime in February, I think I sent a text or maybe talked to her and wished her a happy mother's day (I tend to forget when it is, so it's only by luck if I remember to congratulate her)

HOLY CRAP MOTHER'S DAY IS WHEN?!

Umn... I'll probably draw a picture, like I have every year. Something more sincere and feelsy than hallmarks. I love my mom, she's awesome--I just need to convey that love onto my paper. Via pencil.

BUT HOLY CRAP IT'S WHEN?! D:

Eduarda

HOLY CRAP MOTHER'S DAY IS WHEN?!

Umn... I'll probably draw a picture, like I have every year. Something more sincere and feelsy than hallmarks. I love my mom, she's awesome--I just need to convey that love onto my paper. Via pencil.

BUT HOLY CRAP IT'S WHEN?! D:

This Sunday, silly :lol: Better get a move on :lol:

She's going to dinner with her mom. :P

Really? That's amusing :lol: Hey, why not you go to dinner with both of them? It'll be a double mother's day ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom