• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Most Wanted Feature in Zelda Wii U

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
First and Foremost..... the triumphant return of Fishing! nuff said!

but i would like too see more gear, upgrades, and things of that nature! Cry foul if you want, but a leveling system, or any type of character progression would be welcome! I want my Horse back!

Also i would not complain one bit about an Adult Vaati! Vaati is a really cool villain but has always been portrayed as a Kid! I think Vaati could make a really Creepy villain if presented right! The whole Adult scheme goes for Link and the rest of the characters as well. We have had enough of Child Link for a while!

Salem

SICK
but i would like too see more gear, upgrades, and things of that nature! Cry foul if you want, but a leveling system, or any type of character progression would be welcome! I want my Horse back!
upgrades? Hell yeah. Levelling system, as in an RPG? No, I don't really favor that, it might replace exploring to find heart pieces and such with level grinding, so sorry snake, I disagree there. Unless you meant something completely different???

F

FrostyFire

I always wanted to have the option of stealth in these games. Ever since wind waker's forsaken fortress (the first run), I wanted to be able to do full temples stealthily. I also wouldn't mind if it were kind of dark and gritty like Twilight Princess was. Wind waker may have been my favorite game, but I loved the dark atmosphere that came with TP

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
Voice-acting...

Lack of voice acting doesn't get to me really. I would like to see more involvement with other characters though. I feel like there are too many minor characters who are just there in Zelda. Like in Spirit Tracks -- Zelda contributed. WW -- the Grandma and Aryll were the drive for the whole quest. That's all I want to see. Oh and maybe some better maps. I want to explore more haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom