• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Item

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine is the Magical Rod from the original Legend of Zelda. I ALWAYS HATED getting that item, but I just got it for the sake of getting everything 100%.

Mine is the Magical Rod from the original Legend of Zelda. I ALWAYS HATED getting that item, but I just got it for the sake of getting everything 100%.
Aw, that was my favorite item in that game. It was almost like the White Sword, only it never lost its beam and couldn't be disabled by Bubbles. :P

Damn, for me, it will always be the Ice Arrows from Ocarina of Time. You spend all that time passing through one annoying place, just to get something that you will barely use! And, plus, even the game says it's not worth all that trouble (through the Sheikah Stones)!

Oh man, the Slingshot it horridly useless. It only get replaced by the Bow and Arrow! The Dominion Rod was pretty bad too, along with the Ice Arrows.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I would say the Dominion Rod, but it was necessary to beat the game, so i am going to say an item that is completely optional. The Ice Arrows from OoT. I dont mind them putting it in there for a free item that didnt cost u rupees or money, but c'mon a prize for the entire Gerudo Training Grounds? Something useful would have been better suited as the prize.

S

shiningravion2

The Circus Leaders Mask From MM Since all it does is make the Gorman brothers not attack you even though they're easy since you have unlimited arrows. plus you have to help cremia to get into the milk bar before you can even get it.

Some people say the Horse Call was useless, I use it a lot though
But I say the Bombchus and the Spinner were the worst useless items of the series

S

Stalfosrule

Mine would be the Telescope in Wind Waker. I guess it's alright for looking at the beautiful cell-shaded enviroments, but that's it.

the most useless was for me the chicken mask ( cant remember how to spell it, but you know what i mean ) in majora's mask
but also one of the most funny one's too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom