• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Item

I hear all these answers (Ice Arrows, Dominion rod, All-Night mask) but what about, say, the whip in SS? Its useful in some areas but only because they put in un-needed slightly higher then you can reach switches, and for the ancient cistern temple. I used it by far the least in the game, and even though it isnt the leat useful in all LoZ (Icve arrows would take that role) I have to acknowledge that it is really slightly pointless at times. Thoughts? Prove me wrong!

The Master Sword is pretty useless.
Oh yes, least useful item in the entire series. I mean, you only use it to kill virtually every boss and most enemies, and to travel in time.. what uses are those? ;)

E

elf129

The Spinner from TP and the Hookshot from WW (the grappling hook in WW is way better, as is the clawshot in TP)

S

Syxx66

The Mirror Shield in Link's Awakening or the Slingshot from Twilight Princess.

I'm assuming he's talking about the Master Sword from OoT because you can get the Biggoron's sword right after the Forest Temple.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
The Master Sword is pretty useless.

Yup. Most useless item EVER. *cough*morelikemostIMPORTANT*cough*

But I'd say, TP's slingshot. If you had to drop items when your inventory was full in Fire Emblem and Dragon Age, that slingshot would have been the first thing I dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom