• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Item

Mine would have to be deku nuts. I dont think I've ever used them. Ever.

Some of the masks in MM were pretty useless other than getting pieces of heart

pretty much every item from TP besides the bombs, bow and the clawshot. this game did a really poor job with the items....

I'm with you on this one the ice arrows from oot were so useless and it irritates me how hard it is to get them and you never need to use them nor is it ever really convenient to use them on enimies! :mad:

Tictalk

Anouki
For everyone saying that a mask from MM (mainly all night and circus leader) are useless without them you could not get the fierce deity mask. Is that useless to you? In my opinion the absolute most useless item is the rabbit net from ST. Surprised that no one has said it yet cause it is the one item that you NEVER have to use and it doesn't help you in your dungeons/fighting. I didn't catch more then 3 bunnies after I said, "This is the stupidest side quest ever.." Don't kill me Xinamin (probably spelled that wrong)

The Circus Leader's Mask from Majora's Mask. It's only useful for a quest that (without glitches) you've already beaten.

LOL I agree. They were useless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom