• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Item

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Hey guys! Whats the most useless item in the whole series! Mine is the ice arrows from ocarina of time. Whats your pick?

Mine is the Dominion Rod from Twilight Princess. I was going to say Ice Arrows like you but you beat me too it. I mean sure, you use the Dominion Rod to get to the City and the Sky and it helps you in the Temple of Time but that's it. After that, they're useless. Just holding up space in your inventory :lol: Anyway, they're not as useless as Ice Arrows (since you didn't have to use those AT ALL) but they're pretty close. I want items like the Hookshot/Clawshot that we use frequently thoughout the game and the Zelda Series.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
My vote also goes to the Dominion Rod. I know that some of the other items in TP are kinda useless, but that has got to be the worse. You can only use it in a few places in the game, but after that it's just an item that you can't throw away or even use ever again.

Definitely the slingshot from Twilight Princess. I mean, all it is is just a weak version of the bow and arrow. That makes it completely useless after the Goron Mines.

Spinner, which is a shame because it is so fun to use..
Well you could use to stun/attack, but really, when do you really need to use it when you have your sword?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dominion Rod was probably the most useless item throughout TP, next to the Slingshot. You used that thing what, twice within the entire game? And the most important 'use' of it was turning it in for a plot device! Sure, it had a good idea behind it, but really I found it to be...useless.

Ice Sage

these are words
What about the bait from LoZ? You could use it to attract certin enemies to it (I think) and to get past a gorylia, but other than that all it did was collect dust in your inventory.

M

mr luigi dude

i think the hylain pear from wind waker all it does is turn you into a seagull and cant fly at a certain point

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'd say the gale boomerang from TP. outside of the forest temple and a couple other spots there isn't really all that much to blow around :(

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Useless Items:
Bombchus - They have very limited uses for anything throughout the series. I love them though. They do at least make Iron Knuckles easier.
Bug Catching Net (ALttP) - I don't remember ever using it.
Ice Arrows (OoT) - Not required to do anything, I forgot I had them most of the time, when I did have them.

I would say the All Night Mask considering how much you have to pay and do to get it, but then it also gives you two pieces of heart and allows you to get the Fierce Deity Mask.
The Dominion Rod was necessary to beat half of a temple and to get to City in the Sky.

i think the hylain pear from wind waker all it does is turn you into a seagull and cant fly at a certain point

It doesn't turn you into a seagull, it calls a seagull to you. Then you control said seagull.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'd have to say bombchus, the game acts like they're a big deal, but I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.

I'd have to say the horse call from Twilight princess. It's received very late in the game and there's no need to use it cause you can just warp to places.

Slingshot. You use it like, for two seconds in each game. It ultimately gets replaced by the bow/arrow.

Yeah, but to be fair, the slingshot was useful in Ocarina of Time. It had more usage than the other of young Link's items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom