• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most unique games youve played

Not a lot surprises me and i'm hard to please, so i dont say 'wow i've never seen that before' very often when i play video games.

However Nier Automata recently honestly made me say wow i've never seen that before. Likewise Persona 5, while nothing has outright surprised me, i've never seen a game with such intense style in its menus before.

So, which games have you played that have made you take a step back and say 'wow i've never seen that before'?

I know I probably have a better answer, but I am completely drawing a blank. But, Drawn to Life. When I first heard of the game I wanted to play it because of how different it was. It was a completely different take on game customization and how you immersed yourself into the world of the game. It played like a platformer but had countless sandbox elements, and that really made it stand out to me. I don't actually remember much about the game other than its playstyle and drawing mechanics, but it was definitely an enjoyable and very unique game. There've been a handful of games since that sort of followed suit, but I've never played any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom