• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most underrated Zelda boss?

Gohma in OoT.

First boss in the first 3D game. Almost 20 years since we first fought it...

I think its underrated because even though it goes down quick it does a few things where others dont.

It'll attack you, it'll run out of reach and spawn its young, which need to be defeated. You need to make use of your slingshot. There are other bosses in the series that do less and dont look as impressive.

Last edited:
It'll attack you, it'll run out of reach and spawn its young, which need to be defeated. You need to make use of your slingshot. There are other bosses in the series that do less and dont look as impressive.

I don't remember the boss name, or even which game it was in ... but there was another boss that did similar things to Gohma ... but this one was more like some kind of fish-frog that had eggs all over it's back, would shake them off, and then you'd be ambushed by tons of baby fish-frog-tadpole things. Not saying it's THE same thing as Gohma, but it was similar.

I don't remember the boss name, or even which game it was in ... but there was another boss that did similar things to Gohma ... but this one was more like some kind of fish-frog that had eggs all over it's back, would shake them off, and then you'd be ambushed by tons of baby fish-frog-tadpole things. Not saying it's THE same thing as Gohma, but it was similar.

Sounds like the mini boss in lakebed temple in Twilight Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom