• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Underrated Pokemon

I think Porygon-Z in underratted he is always in the UU category and yet when i used him online it was pwning everything cause he can learn a variety of great moves.... but over all i think that poliwrath has a great type combo but is beat out by starmie ....

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Golem. I used one in Platinum and it was totally boss. It's only downside is it's many weaknesses. But it's a great damage dealing tank. Also, Gigalith. It's like Golem with less weaknesses, so I reallly don't het why it's underrated, but it is :(.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
:? The odd thing is I see all of these used so much in OU on pokemon online. If you go by aperance then I agree.

M

MrdrsGyrds

Gyarados. Lots of people just look at that 4x weakness to electric and think, "That thing is crap, why would you use it?". I don't look at its weakness as a problem, in fact as long as you have a ground type those electrics will be useless. Honestly Gyarados has a decent movepool, good stats in almost everything, and it evolves fairly early depending on when you caught your magikarp, which for me is usually around lvl. 10-15.

Fig

The Altruist
I would like to say Magikarp is the most underrated Pokémon in existence. People only like Magikarp when it evolves into a Gyarados. I love Magikarp because it is simple and it will pay off in the end if you train it correctly through EV training.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Smeargle. Nobody ever talks about Smeargle or anything. I for one love the dude. I named mine Picasso, and my brother names his DaVinci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom