• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Underrated Pokemon

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
If misdrevous is bread right, it can be a dominating machine because of its moveset. However, if all of those certain moves could be transfered to spiritomb, then I would have my almost perfect pokemon.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I think most underrated pokemon are 2nd evolutions from the starters like charmeleon,wartortle,croconaw,Bayleef (best),and marshtomp i think bayleef is underrated but i like him cause his looks not cause stats and moves!:D

I agree, I like the second forms of the starters. Sometimes they can learn moves earlier than the later evolutions too.

I think torkoal not receive much attention. If it have a evolution it would be good because all the other turtle types have evolutions.

I think 2 me it's Dusknoir, because it could simply use trick room 2 go first since it is a very slow pokemon compared 2 other pokemon. It has decent attack 2 take dwon oppnents. However, I thinks it's underrated because it is a huge tank with it's high defense and special defense stats but people do not bother trying 2 get it since u need to trade it while it's holding a reaper cloth then trade it back again.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
One of my favorite Pokemons has always been Pincir and nobody seems to like him as much as i do :c he's a beast and has great stats, and he looks so badass too :P

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
Flygon is poorly outclassed by other Dragons with better stats. He has such a neat design and weird Evolution line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
One of my favorite Pokemons has always been Pincir and nobody seems to like him as much as i do :c he's a beast and has great stats, and he looks so badass too :P

I definitely agree with you. Pincir is beyond underrated, among other Pokémon as well. I feel, just like the others: Tentacruel, Torkoal, and even Flygon are some of the many underrated Pokémon in existence. I can understand reasoning behind Zubat, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's underrated. Magikarp is definitely underrated. This unfortunate Pokémon has been given a terrible reputation for knowing only one move; Splash. Although it may seem pointless at first, people obviously can't see the true brilliance it has to offer. It may seem redundant to have as an Pokémon, but it evolves into something magnificent.

Raichu, he gets so much hate because he is an evolved Pikachu which apparently 'doesn't make pikachu cute anymore'. I've always preferred raichu, he is so much cuter he just has the unfortunate role of being the one to rid pikachu of his majority favoured 'cuteness'.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Raichu, he gets so much hate because he is an evolved Pikachu which apparently 'doesn't make pikachu cute anymore'. I've always preferred raichu, he is so much cuter he just has the unfortunate role of being the one to rid pikachu of his majority favoured 'cuteness'.
I agree Raichu is always overlooked compared to Pichu and Pikachu. I always have a Raichu in my team plus he can learn Giga Impact and Hyperbeam which ia a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom