• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Drowzee, Garbodor, Canklederp(Nintendo insists on calling it "Conkledurr", but really, "Canklederp" fits rather well..) are all far from aesthetically pleasing.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Garbodor is so ugly but it is supposed to be that way. He is still the ugliest though. Other uglies are Jynx, Stunfisk, Nosepass, Pheebas, Mr. Mime, Koffing (He's supposed to be ugly though and I like it), Loudred, Unfezant male, Woobat/Swoobat, and of couse Bidoof.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Pretty much all of the Unova Pokemon. Especially Kyurem, Garbodor and Stunfisk.
Some Sinnoh Pokemon could have been better too. Like Probopass, Purugly, Likilicky and Ambipom.

The first three generations had no complaints. I would say you could hold the 3rd generation with the others. It was pretty good and still introduced relevant new mechanics as well as creative pokemon ideas with the exception of nosepass.. However the 4th generation I couldn't stand some of the garbage they came up with. (literally pokemon made of garbage). :P I do miss back when there was only two generations though..

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The first three generations had no complaints. I would say you could hold the 3rd generation with the others. It was pretty good and still introduced relevant new mechanics as well as creative pokemon ideas with the exception of nosepass.. However the 4th generation I couldn't stand some of the garbage they came up with. (literally pokemon made of garbage). :P I do miss back when there was only two generations though..
I totally agree. I like the pokemon up until 3rd Gen. 3rd Gen was good.

However... that garbage pokemon was introduced in the 5th Gen... not 4th.
And yeah, Yabukuron was an ugly Pokemon....

But regardless... there are too many ugly pokemon for me to list

Cradily, Lileep, Anorith, Armaldo, Pineco, Forretress, Shuckle, Baltoy, Claydol, Bastiodon, Loudred, Exploud, Garbodor, Trubbish, Munna, Musharna, Sigilyph... this list could go on.
I really just don't like Nosepass either. He's just a rock with a giant nose on him. -_-
GASP! O:
Anorith and Munna are cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom