• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

Well maybe the first gen Charizard, but after that they fixed him.
Oh, I have tons here, I spend literally like hours compiling data for the ugliest Pokemon. After extensive research, I can safely say the ugliest Pokemon is Garbodor.
Dasutodasu.png

First of all, the brownish part with the chunks looks like vomit after Halloween with all those candy coloured chunks. Then it's limbs are apparently some weird robotic look, and one hand is totally fingerless for some reason, well it has one finger. Then, it's upper half is supposed to be a garbage bag. But come on, we all know what that is. This Pokemon is quite litterally, Halloween Vomit with green boogers slathered all over it. That's what I see when I see Garbodor.

All I can say is that I totally agree and I honestly couldn't argue against this. It's ugly, but then again it was probably built to be as ugly as possible, which I guess makes it beautiful in a sense really, since beauty in my eyes defines something that is nearly perfect at doing what it is trying to achieve. This pokemon in beautiful for being so ugly and painful to look at.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
What is wrong with Nintendo nowadays? Half of the new generation pokemon don't even look like the classic pokemon. They are so fake!! They look like they were drawn by a 5-year-old. Anyways Garbodor is just hideous and shouldn't be a pokemon!

I'm suprised no one has said Feebas yet. It's the most hidious, unattractive Pokémon I have ever seen, it's ironic it evolves into Milotic which is more attractive.

Fig

The Altruist
Honestly, I think Drowzee is one of the most unattractive Pokemon I have ever seen. I also can't stand him because of his ridiculously high Sp. Attack! That, and for that one episode in Pokemon where Drowzee hypnotized humans to act as Pokemon. That episode really creeped me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom