• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Unattractive Pokemon

Patch

Party Pooper
I love Jynx. :C

Pokemon I've never liked the look of:
paras.png
bellsprout.png
tentacool.png
omanyte.png
spinarak.png

And all of their evolutions!

skybird11

state alchemist
most unattractive? hmm. i'm going with the new kyerum forms. i dont like them AT ALL! it looks like zekrom and reshiram beat up kyerum and took some of its skin and made it into armor

I agree with all of the above choices except Charizard, Snivy, Hitmonlee, and Purugly.

A few other Pokemon that get my goat are:

ani241.gif

And to believe, Pokemon was meant to be a children's show. How can it be when you see this freak show's bulbous udders?!

Another horrible one:

images

Angel bug freak with 1 HP.

Wow, that's a tough one. There are tons that make the top of my list. However, all I can think of at the moment is Spiritomb.

442Spiritomb.png

This noxious, ghostly amalgamation of spirits resembles a five year old's attempt at a science fair project gone horridly awry. Its design doesn't seem to belong in the Pokemon universe at all, and was subject to many negative criticisms from the Pokemon fanbase (including myself) upon the release of Gen IV. I even gave it a chance to "grow on me" a bit, but my efforts were in vain, as this disaster still causes me to cringe. On that note, the Dream Eater Pokemon, Munna, and its evolved form are tied for close second; those guys give me the creeps, seriously...

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely hate Wigglytuff in the gamecube games. It freaked me out so badly that it gave me nightmares at first.

I agree that Garbodor is ugly, he's a pile of trash, how couldn't he be ugly?
Jinx looks to me like someone wanted to create a Pokemon-Barbie and failed miserably.

What I absolutly don't like is Ariados. It's a giant, ugly spider :yuck:
And Tentacruel. There's cruel in it's name, it's fitting that it looks downright evil.

So many ugly Pokemon, if I thought more about it, there would come another ten to my mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom