• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Most Thrilling Boss Battle?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Speaking for a personal experience here, the camera loved to pan in all the wrong areas when fighting Imprisoned I, for me anyway.

I've never seen a camera problem in Skyward Sword. That really shouldn't be surprising, though, considering that Zelda never has camera problems. I guess the N64 games' and The Wind Waker's cameras could have used a little tweaking, but they weren't problematic.

I'd say that Koloktos was pretty thrilling. I thought it was pretty cool having the pick up his weapon and slicing him up with it. The enemies he spawned also caused me to lose focus of it so I got hit a couple of times. Even though I don't like Skyward Sword, Koloktos is the best boss in it hands down.

For me I am going to List a sequence. On my first run through of SS I thought the most thrilling boss(es) was/were fighting the bokoblin horde and then Ghirahim right after. I thought that was really thrilling cuz I was worried about a timer that I could not see that would fail me if I didn't do it quick enough. oh and for you guys that do not know minish cap's climbing to fight Vaati is thrilling esp. when you are fighting the 3 darknuts and you run out of time and Fail. yes it is possible to do it.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
The Imprisoned used to be the worst for me the first time I played SS. I would try to stay calm during the first part of the battle, but once he got farther I would start to panic and get hit again and again by those shockwaves. I had to retry him so many times, it's embarrassing. But since then I learned you can use this method:

[video=youtube;Iy94-kiqygw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy94-kiqygw[/video]

Now he is just a breeze for me.

The most thrilling boss for me is probably Gyorg. Not particularly challenging, or really even all that good, but definitely intense and fast paced.

Z

zeldalover

I really liked the boss battle Koloktus from Skyward Sword!!!

As far as "thrilling" goes in a Zelda boss fight, I'd say that The 3rd Imprisoned boss fight does it the best for me. Despite how much I LOATHED the Imprisoned boss fights, I would say that the 3rd was one of the most intense and "thrilling" boss fights in Zelda history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom