• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most terrifying spiders in gaming

Spiders are horrible, i hate them so much. I'm firgging terrified of them, i hate it when they show up in real life and i hate it when they show up in video games.

Here's a thread for you to list the worst/freakiest/most annoying spiders in gaming.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Urgh, spiders...

Luckily, I ain't really afraid of video game spiders but I remember the big spider from TP's Temple of Time and the Limbo-Spiders which looked very ugly...
And the sound when you rip out a leg of a spider in Limbo >_<

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Oh Phantom from Devil May Cry was a freaky Lava spider. Not to difficult being the first boss and all but still. He annoyed the crap out of me especially on harder difficulties. He also left all the spider babies around for you to shoot.

Any spider digimon from the digimon games. They might have a cartoony look but they could be so creepy. Arukinemon is freaky in the games and anime. They are just unsettling.

I always have and always will hate the skultulas in any 3D Zelda game. Cause if you are moving a little to fast through areas they will sometimes just drop right on top of you for a bit of a scare. They only get you once but that one time is enough to have you memorize where they are. Also I hate the noise the golden ones make.

Though joltik is the cutest lil fuzzy electric spider of death and destruction.

Armogomah, not in terms of battle, its an easy boss but the fact that it looks and moves like a real tarantula gives me the creeps

Galvantula is a creepy beast, I don't like it and I would never let my Joltik evolve

Spider Queen/Bandit Spider-its a fun boss fight and I know where the lore comes from but does she have to trash talk me?

I'm more afraid of real spiders then VG spiders, but that doesn't mean it can't make me go eww

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
VG Spiders don't scare me, but show me a live one and it DIES. I don't even CARE. IT WILL DIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom