• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Ridiculus Thing You've Said Today

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Me: My family is going to be late.
Friend: Why?
Me: My sister has a band concert.
Friend: So she's the favorite?
Me: Yea, which doesn't make any sense because she's ginger... *realizes that he's talking to Amber*
Friend: Wow!
Me: I'm so sorry.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"How dare she steal my man! He's MY man! Hence why I said he's my man, three times now."

...Long story.

But the man I refer to is fictional. Sorta. And it turned out the she I refer to didn't steal him. So yeah...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was on my way home from school:
"Last week it was snowing... Now it's hotter than Emma Stone modelling in a skimpy bikini while holding a little dog in Australia"

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Me: See this mark on my arm? Got it while wrestling a Bobcat. Man, it was crazy! I had blood pouring down my face!

Friend: Bobcats are like this big. - Holds hand two feet above the ground-

Me: It wasn't my blood.

Being weird with various characters of mine--IT COUNTS BECAUSE I SAID IT ALL OUT LOUD.

Me: Oh, she's nice once you get to know here, but she does ahve a... bit of a hot temper.
Meli(a character): *snorts* Yeah, she seems pretty... cool and collected, but she gets fiery sometimes.
Me: Yes, yes. And she's rather icy--she may freeze you out initially.
Mia(other character): Oh...kayyy?

We were talking about a pyromancer who also controls ice. ;D

I can confuse my own characters--I feel so boss.

EDIT: *quietly bolds "I feel so boss" THAT^ is the weirdest thing I have said all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom