• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Ridiculus Thing You've Said Today

"My hypothesis is... erh... 'If the color of the words'--Ah, no, dependent fist--'If the'--uh--'memorization of the words'--No, that's not it... err... 'If'... yes, that is my hypothesis. If. Hagopian hurr hurr blargh mleh."

I actually used Hagopian as an interjection/vocal interrupter, yes. KILL ME IF YOU WISH, CHOCOLATE PONIES! ...actually, that[<] takes the cake.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
"How do I get into the... erh... Goldilocks zone when it comes to designing the, eh... Girl outfits?"
Big dilemma as an aspiring artist, made a fail of explaining it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"You have a p****... Remember when you told me that v****** have 2 holes" I said to one of my female friends...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My friend asked me what he missed in math the day before. My response:
"Well... We put the thing with the thing and added the doohicky with that thingamajig, then divided it all be that thing plus that number and then that other thing... Oh, and then we had to reduce that thingy to it's simplest form, trace over that line, then add that weird number thing beneath it... Did you get all that?"
Needless to say, he failed that day's quiz :xd:
And I love how thingamajig is an actual word, according to the spell-checker thingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom