• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Ridiculus Thing You've Said Today

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"IF YOU WERE REGGIE I WOULD BEAT YOU"

1278767557321.jpg

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Little Cousin::kawaii: Waahh My fish died!
Me: I hate fish:cool: deal with it!
Little Cousin: :puppy:Can we bury it?
Me: NO WAY its raining outside! Freeze it in a cup of water so you can use it as an ice-pack when it gets hot!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Little Cousin::kawaii: Waahh My fish died!
Me: I hate fish:cool: deal with it!
Little Cousin: :puppy:Can we bury it?
Me: NO WAY its raining outside! Freeze it in a cup of water so you can use it as an ice-pack when it gets hot!
That's gross lol. Just flush it down the toilet...that's what we do at my house. We keep bettas and a few goldfish, the bettas being like 100% more awesome. Goldfish are stupid xD

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I have weird Facebook conversations.

My friend: "I'm proud to be a MURRICAN."
Me: "AMURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICUH"
Her: "WHERE 'LEAST I KNOW AHM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Me: *finally realizing the song reference* "AN AH WONNN FURGET THE MAN WHO DAHD"
Her: "TO PROTECT OUR RIGHT TO PEEEEEEEEEEE ((I forgot the lyrics. xD))"
Me: "I can't even think anymore. XD"

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
*I make epic commentary while my brother is on the Rainbow Road stage in Super Mario Kart*
Me: "You've made it through all the challenges and now you have one more: Rainbow Road. You wait for the Lakitu to start the race, and you're off. Have to be really careful here because it's really easy to fall off. And that's not really helpful when everything tries to knock you off. So pass the people in front of you without bumping them, avoid the thwo... s***, you fell!
Brother: Shut up!

I think you haz da wrong thread VGN XD

But anyhoo...

Character: You don't even toast it properly. It's like... warm bread.
Me: It's toast. *gets an evil grin* It's just not black toast. You toast racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom