• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Ridiculus Thing You've Said Today

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
"OMG! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THIS THING! THIS IS MORE EPIC THAN THAT ONE TIME I KILLED CHUCK NORRIS WITH A FLYING DILDO!"

My reaction when I found a shiny Wailord. Unfortunately, I accidentally KO'd it (damn Criticals!), and this was my next reaction

"NO NO NO NO NO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT! THOSE STUPID CRITICAL HITS ALWAYS COME IN WHEN THEY'RE LEAST WANTED, KIND OF LIKE MY D*** WHEN I PUSH IT IN YOUR MOM!!"

I was kind of mad. The sad thing about that last reaction was the fact that I was alone...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Me: "What if [insert my band director's name] opened her gift and it was a giant salmon? XD"
My friend: "I don't even know what anybody would do. She'd either crack up or freak out. Or take a dump. It'll be a party."

This was DURING the band banquet. XD

onebizarrekai

gay energy
(making a cheese sandwhich)

"WHAT?! This isn't cheddar! IT'S PARMESAN! THE CHEESE IS A LIE!!" (I hope I spelled parmesan right ¬_¬)

Also,

"STUPID ANT! Trying to commit suicide by the strength of the human foot! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm just going to mix fresh water and tap water to make fap water.

(I didn't realize what I said until I said it.)

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
goof_hawk_yourself___game_grumps_by_gamermonty5-d595c2p.jpg

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
(In my school, there's an elevator that can be used only by people that are handicapped. I use it for 2 reasons: 1) I'm carrying around a guitar all the time and don't feel like walking up all the stairs 2) I have autism and I consider that a handicap :P )

Someone says to me right when I get out of the elevator: Hey, you don't have a handicap. You can't use the elevator.
Me: (pointing at my head) I have a handicap up here. (walks away)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom