• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Relaxing Place to Be in Wind Waker?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I believe for me the most relaxing place would be Link's Oasis. Simply because there's not any people on it that will bother you when one is trying to relax and there are many things that you can do to relax. You could solve the puzzle that is inside the cabin, you could take a swim in the small pond there or get a tan, whichever works, and you could also go fishing off of the side of the oasis if you wanted to.

So yeah, Link's Oasis would be my choice.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Link's Oasis or Forest Haven are the most relaxing places in WW. Link's oasis because you have your own little island with a swimming pool, puzzle area and a butler door. Forest Haven because it looks so peaceful and calm. I can just stand near the Deku tree and listen to the forest haven theme or Makar song for hours. And if you want to do something more active you can get in those flowers and get launched up.

Does no one find Windfall relaxing? The music sets the mood, most of the music is exciting, but there are some soothing parts to it.

There are countless great locations on Windfall to just look out at the Ocean. There's the beach, that bench where Sam sits, that grave where the one guy dances and teaches you the song, and the Ferris Wheel is great for checking out the surrounding area.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't really have one place that I would chose, but I know I wouldn't choose Outset Island. It had Chuchus in the night, it has a forest with enemies, and it has the infamous Savage Labyrinth. So it would probably by between Windfall Island, Forest Haven, and Link's Private Oasis (even though it has ReDeads in the basement).

The Forest Haven for it's tranquility.
Dragon Roost Island for the awesome music.
Outset Island for the piggys and snot kid.
Windfall for the...okay, I don't like Windfall. It's just kinda fun to watch the thug kids follow you, then, because of how small they are, you use a spin attack so it looks like their heads get chopped off.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
horseshoe island.
you know. the island in the far bottom left.
im suprised no one said that place yet. its quite a amazing place, once you solve the puzzle. theres no people(exept for telescope guy, but he does not do anything), no monsters....and if you sit and wait, you can watch the sun set. perfectly. no islands or fortresses to cover it...just...a perfect sunset....
you should all go there!!!:D

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Er, I would definetly not choose the Oasis. I played through 2x. I always dreaded having to go down the basement because it creeps me out. I despise going anywhere near the oasis, actually. I would choose either Windfall(not during storm), Outset(before monster invasion), Forest Haven(after you've beaten the dungeon), or my top would probably be Dragon Roost. I love the Rito and The entire island of it is so helpfult too. You can use the telescope on the back and see a lot of things. Also, I love the music on DR.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom