• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Relaxing Place to Be in Ocarina of Time?

If i were to choose, it would be Zora's Domain. I love the music it's so calming. it has a nice feel to it, not to mention the Zora diving game. My second choice would be the Ice Caverns...I don't know it's just something about ice location that calm me down. How about you? The location can be anywhere from Link's house to the Shadow Temple to the Lon Lon Ranch

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
If i were to choose, it would be Zora's Domain. I love the music it's so calming. it has a nice feel to it, not to mention the Zora diving game. My second choice would be the Ice Caverns...I don't know it's just something about ice location that calm me down. How about you? The location can be anywhere from Link's house to the Shadow Temple to the Lon Lon Ranch

I definitely agree. Zora's Domain was just one of those places where it was hard to leave. I really liked the environment and the fact that you could interact with all sorts of people in one area..unlike the Goron City. Anyway, I also like the Ice Cavern, but its for a stupid reason. Its too bad that area was short though.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Definitely not Lake Hylia. I think the presence of enemies too easily breaks that serenity, but even without the enemies, I think it still loses out to Zora's Domain. In general, water gives a good sense of serenity, at least when it's not rushing violently. The aquatic music also adds to how relaxing it seems. I suppose if I were there in person I would not hear the music, but in-game the purpose of the background music is to convey the feeling you get from being in that area, so the fact that the music's relaxing translates well to the place itself being relaxing.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zora's Domain in the past. I love being around water so I think it's very calming.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well, I thought Gerudo Fortress was pretty fun after you were accepted in and weren't captured every 5 seconds. ;)

It was nice for just chilling because its fun to sit or climb then just look around, along with some pretty cool music.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Zora's Domain for sure. The music differs from any other space. It has a flowy, calm feeling to it.

The fact that no enemies are present means no worrying at all. I hate to have Link run in the Domain because I feel like it's an area where walking is how you enjoy the environment!

Also, there is not much to the area besides interaction with the Zora, so you really don't have to look around as much. I want the MIDI that they used for the music. I wish I knew what the real instruments were, too.

M

Mule-Kick

Got to agree with Zora's Domain: peaceful environment and relaxing music

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The Fishing Pond or Zora's Domain, But Kakariko seems the most lively to me so I like that place too. in OoT 3D as a kid, if you wait for the sun to go down and just as the wolf howls enter Kakariko the people will still be awake but the music is gone and the sky is a vivid purple, the evening light is very nice in that game since there are even more realistic day and night cycles in the 3DS version. The village seems so peaceful at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom