• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overused Quotes Ever

Thought of another one. I hear this one a lot on Food Network. "I didn't come here to lose."

That one urks my dad and I a lot. Of course you didn't! Nobody enters a contest to lose!

Fig

The Altruist
I dislike it when people say YOLO. I mean, yes we do live only once, but that doesn't mean that we won't have another chance at that opportunity in our lifetime. People believe that they must the things they want within their lives during high school. I keep telling everyone that we will have a chance to achieve those opportunities, we just need to be patient with ourselfs so that when the better timing and opportunity arrive at the same time, we can make those moments as perfect as possible, without the feeling of being rushed, stress, or worrying that it was too soon/late.

-That's what she said

-#smh

-Like this comment if _________

-At the end of the day

-It is what it is

I'm sorry for what my generation did to music-type of youtube comments for older rock songs.It annoys me the most.Other overued comments are great,Arrow in the knee is epic :P

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Reallyay... I have no idea what it is but I here it so OFTEN :ananger:

It's "Really EA?". They copied it off that KLIOJDBT or whatever his name is...
Also, nearly everyone in our school has discovered memes, so they go around saying "Me Gusta", "Come at me, bro", "Ya don't say?" and "Trolololol"... It annoys the hell out of me! Also, they do it in stupid voices that is apparently what they sound like... I hate it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom