• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Out of Place Pokemon...

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
Have you ever felt that there just isn't something right about a Pokemon? Don't worry you aren't the only one. There are some Pokemon that I think have a very odd quality, or they are in a time or place that just doesn't quite fit them. For example: Psyduck is a psychic duck. Hwo thinks of something like that? I will admit I admire the creativity, however I feel an eerie disturbance whenever I think of Psyduck. Now I want to hear all the other stories the public has, so have at it.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'd say most of the Pokemon in Black and White are weird like that. (An ice cream cone, really?) Some have very odd an unappealing appearances and others have strange type mixes.

I wouldn't find Psyduck out of place in this regard. It's creative and its design is simple and appealing.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I'm gonna say the most out of place Pokemon for me are both Sudowoodo and Stunkfisk. :/ Sudowoodo for the fact that it's a rock-type and looks like a tree (caused a lot of confusion when I first played Silver) and Stunkfisk for being a ground/electric type that looks like a flat-faced fish and lives in water. Seriously, I think Gamefreak was trolling the fans with those. XD

Dunsparce was really out of place and practically worthless... It didn't evolve, it didn't learn anything powerful... it wasn't even strong... it was just like hey... let's put this here but not have it do anything so people will think it's really important. That and it just straight up looks weird...

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Magikarp, seriously, let's say Gamefreak were thinking this " I know let's make a pokémon that's so stipid and mind numbingly pointless the world wont know what to think, then have it evolve into one of the strongest things in existence " .................................................................... Insert the point here.

Magikarp, seriously, let's say Gamefreak were thinking this " I know let's make a pokémon that's so stipid and mind numbingly pointless the world wont know what to think, then have it evolve into one of the strongest things in existence " .................................................................... Insert the point here.

Exactly... That was the whole point of magikarp... to test your patience and will power knowing that you were going to get a really powerful sea serpent by tediously training this weak and pointless pokemon. It was the definition of a true, hardcore trainer back in the day.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yay, then the fact I randomly decided to try and defeat all the gyms by using only magikarp ( obviously evolving it ) makes me hardcore. ( it worked don't you know, untill I got bored )

yay, then the fact I randomly decided to try and defeat all the gyms by using only magikarp ( obviously evolving it ) makes me hardcore. ( it worked don't you know, untill I got bored )

Are you being serious or is that sarcasm? ... I really can't tell...

It'd be suicide to attempt all, but the actual time and energy to make it into a gyarados is well worth it in the end, wouldn't you agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom