• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most nostalgic cartoon show?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Probably G1 Transformers. I mean I've seen a lot of Transformers shows (Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Energon, Armada, Animated, Headmasters, Victory, Super God Master Force) but G1 was the first. I remember my dad putting on the DVDs to watch an episode or two before I went to school in the mornings, and I still collect Transformers to this day.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Avatar: the Last Airbender. It's already an excellent series, but the fact that I have memories of watching it as it was originally airing as a kid makes it that much more special for me.
hate to echo this but I vividly remember my first time watching these episodes back when it came out, season 1 especially takes me back

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
Home Movies. Its not an action show or anything and it was in the first wave of “adult focused” shows like King of the Hill, Futurama and Family Guy. It’s not particular edgy or too adult (which is why I can still stand to watch it unlike Family Guy) but something about it reminds of me being a kid back when my only worries were what N64 game I was trying to beat, if my room was clean or if I could get that girl to hold my hand on the bus.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd say mostly old Disney series for me, like Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Also a lot of the series that was made based on one of the bigger movies, such as the Aladdin-series or Timon and Pumba.

There are other things to, but I can't think of them right now, might add later if I can think of them

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
For me, I'd have to say Octonauts. I know it sounds crazy, but this show is still epic and action-packed! It's on Cbeebies, so if you ever want to check it out, head there

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'd say mostly old Disney series for me, like Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Also a lot of the series that was made based on one of the bigger movies, such as the Aladdin-series or Timon and Pumba.

There are other things to, but I can't think of them right now, might add later if I can think of them
I wonder how well timon and puumba stands up today

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Maybe Rugrats just because it was my favorite as a kid and I have a lot of memories associated with it.
But there are a lot of cartoons that give me a nostalgic feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom