• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Memorable Moment

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
So what is your most memorable moment in OoT that you will never forget. Mine would definetly have to be the time when I FINALLY finished the game for the first time and doing the Ganon Boss Battle which was so epic!!!!!:)

My worst memory was FINALLY beating the Water Temple after being stuck for like a year and the boss is a freakin ball in water.

Although original I guess, Morpha is laaaame.

Best memory would be watching the ending credits; seeing all the characters interacting and feeling accomplished beating it for the first time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Most memorable moments for me are: playing OoT, reading the spoiler related tidbit about Link after the Forest Temple, and Saria's initial goodbye at the beginning of the game. :3

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
When I accidently discovered the Bottle Glitch and saved after doing so only to realize when I got to Ganon's Tower I couldn't use Bombchus because of the glitch they had been transformed to an Empty Bottle and this happend on my 1st playthrough of OoT also so you cam imagine how ticked I was.

One of my most memorable moments is after saving all the Sages you go back to the Temple of Time where you meet Sheik.
But its Princess Zelda disguised as Sheik.
When Zelda says she has things she wants to tell only to you.

She then says The triforce is hidden within those chose by destiny.
She also says before she transforms unto Zelda that the seventh sage who is destined to be the leader of them all is i Zelda.
This one scene in the Temple of time until Ganon kidnaps her is so emotional for me sends goosebumps all over me everytime i see it.
Its a scene that makes me sad but also very happy.

Its more than just a scene from a game for me its just pure magic the game is fantastic but this bit just made it even better.
Nintendo really outdid themselves with that one scene.
Here is thae scene i mean.
http://youtu.be/eGhuWW2vf9Q

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
So what is your most memorable moment in OoT that you will never forget. Mine would definetly have to be the time when I FINALLY finished the game for the first time and doing the Ganon Boss Battle which was so epic!!!!!:)

My favorite part would have to be when Link becomes an adult for the first time. I was astonished by Link's appearance!

When I beat the game for the first time as a kid. Back then, all my friends and me sucked at video games, but I was the one who got the farthest in OoT.
When I finally beat it, I actually called up my friend and told him.
He was amazed.

I never mentioned to him that I used a guide though. ;)

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i always like the scenes with ruto after killing barinade and in the water temple. even if she dissapeers for no particular reason :suspicious:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
A moment that I'll never forget? Being strangled by ReDeads...

Oh, you meant something positive. Then it'd have to be the final battle. That was pretty epic.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, certainly the most memorable moment in my opinion is when Link and Zelda meat for the first time. Even though I don't think it's the best moment in the game I definitely think it's the more memorable one! :)

Perhaps I think it's the most memorable one because I replayed the beginning of OoT countless times as a kid when I couldn't come any further. Or I find it memorable because it's such a grand scene in the game, and it just feels so classic! :zelda:

Last edited:

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I have to be honest: It changes every now and then for me. One part of the game I always look forward to, though, is the part where you...(spoilers ahead)

...get the Zora Sapphire. I have to admit, it's partly because of the scene itself and because of a parody I came across on YouTube once. And no, it wasn't an abridged series. I don't think it's a good idea to even name it because I'm sure more than one person could find it offensive. Now on the scene itself: The way Ruto looks at him after defeating Barinade had so much personality, and Link's face when they get out of Jabu-Jabu and she just appears extremely close to him is just priceless and spawned a lot of jokes around them as a couple.

Also, I always found it funny how you always have to accept her marriage proposal. :xd: And coming across her in the Water Temple...well, a hero's job is to be taken seriously, I guess.

To say something a bit more serious, though, I'd also name the Phantom Ganon fight. It had me in suspense because of how plain and at the same time suspicious the room looked (and surprised me when it locked me in). I thought the game was about to end the first time I played it...

Last edited:
The most memorable part of the game for me was the ending; I mean the entire thing, starting from Sheik's big reveal to the ending credits. Ocarina of Time had a pretty epic conclusion in my opinion.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Watching Darunia perform his funky dance, and later when all the Gorons gather around Link, trying to give him a "brotherly" hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom