• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Memorable Enemys

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Okay I thought this would be a cool thread to post.

So most memorable just generally means: creepyest, wierdest, funniest, took you the most times to beat... basically anything that makes it memorable!

okay so the two that were most memorable for me were:

The 2 hands guarding the Sols in the Palace of twilight; they are just sooo creepy!

The boss spider in the Temple of time; the end of that battle is just WIERD!

So now what are your most memorable enemys?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The octrocks just for begin in about every single Zelda and just spitting rocks.
The wallmasters for being very frightening and sometimes frustrating.
And the Redeads for.... um, I think you get the picture at that point.

As for Bosses: Majora's Wrath just for being strange, disgusting, and having a mysterious history around it.

Din Akera

Sniper
hmmm.....I have only played through it once, but....I think the boss of the water temple or City in the Sky.
Both battles were very different from what I was used too. I liked the getting on their back and stabbing them in the eye.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Twilight Princess enemies -

Stalhounds - because they are awesome, gruesome-looking skeletal dogs. I've scavenged things that look like them out in the desert and woods for my art (see my DA page for details or just don't ask). I love bones and skeletal things, so they stood out for me. Also, they were very creepy, as in I was surprised to see them in a Zelda game and they're probably one of the things that gave it a "Teen" rating.

Stallord - similar reasons to Stalhounds. BIG SKELETAL DRAGON. Awesome. Also, it had teeth like a sabertooh cat - so cool.

King Bulbin - because he stole Link's friends. He's a reccurent character, meaning his butt had to be whooped multiple times. In the end, he prooved to more than just an enemy, but something of a character. He was a worthy adversary.

The Hands of Zant - because those things were so freakin' frustrating! Gaaaaaaaah! They can make my heart beat quick upon seeing them. Also, I have this silly memory from the first time I played though Twilight Princess. My fiance' had been watching me play... we went to have dinner at a Dairy Queen and were talking about the game, as in "When we get home, I need to get that glowing orb away from that freaking hand." My fiance' turned to me, and imitating the *dirty-minded* voice of Phil Ken Sebben from "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law" (if any of you know what that is)... he said "Ha-ha! Glowing orb!" and I burst out laughing. So, yeah, I remember those things in part because my honey made me laugh about them pretty hard.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
The Zants Hands creeped me out the first time I played the game. I wish that I could play that temple with my eyes closed so I wouldn't have to look at Zant's Hands. I was always scared when they were like right next to me ready to steal the sol.

If your were talking about bosses, the most memeroable would easily have to be Fyrus. I don't know why but I just like fyrus. Fyrus was fun. I also liked the way that Fyrus looked, him being all fiery and stuff. I liked the suprise at the end to find out that he was actually a Goron himself.

I know that this isn't from Twilight Princess bu the ReDeads from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were also very creepy. They didn't bother much at all because I could kill them. I didn't like that they would jump on your back and choke you or suck on you or whatever they do.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Generally in the whole Zelda series, it would be between Redead and Wallmasters, they both freaked the life out of me when I was a kid, trust me the Forest temple and the bottom of the Well were such chores to finish!

And as for TP, King Bulbin. Ilove the epic joust that you have with him the first time with the sword, especially when you beat him and he falls down to the river. Defined the game for me!

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
The most memroble enemies are usualy the scariest.

There are two that are really stuck in my head.

The scariest I thought was the wallmasters that try to take the sols from you back to there starting place. they freaked you out because they were so slow and yo had to be quick and careful so the hand would not catch up to you.

The next were the little stalfos stalfos in the Arbiter's grounds from TP. There were so many and were so annoying like those miniblins. Those Miniblins were probably the most annoying enemy in a zelda game ever.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
This is a TP thread right?
As far as bosses go...
It's Zant and Ganondorf. The way Zant made you remember everything you had to do in the game was classic villain material. The whole Ganondorf scenerio left me uterly stunned. And I love, I mean ABSOULTELY LOVE how they made you go back to the basics of the game to defeat him. The fact that your skills of catching goats and the first sword technique you learn are what cause Ganondorf's defeat was just completely amazing to me. Having Zelda shoot arrows with me as I ride made me feel more like a Triforce team than a one man army. And then there was the sword fight.... I think that speaks for itself. And last but not least, Ganondorf himself is just plain awesome.

Mini bosses
Darknut becuase I love classic sword on sword fighting, I got excited everytime I saw one, and then Deathsword because he just looked so spooky and cool. Like something you'd find in a dark game like TP.

Simple bad guys
The chu chus and the Poes because they were such a big change from other Zelda games. The chu chus were highly downgraded while the poes highly were upgraded. Also they both seemed more realistic in this game than in the others.

The octrocks just for begin in about every single Zelda and just spitting rocks.
The wallmasters for being very frightening and sometimes frustrating.
And the Redeads for.... um, I think you get the picture at that point.

As for Bosses: Majora's Wrath just for being strange, disgusting, and having a mysterious history around it.

Charge, I think he meant from Twilight Princess :P :xd:

I'd have to say the Hands of Zant being one of them along with the Darknuts while the only boss is Stallord.

The Hands of Zant: I will remember these enemies just because they were so strange compared to the enemies you normally see, they were just quite creepy with the way they could simply float through the door as if it were nothing at all. They did get your heart racing when you first came accross them when they started their attempt to retrieve the Sol back. I guess it's because they were so unusual that I will remember them more amongst the enemies from Twilight Princess.

Darknut's: I will always remember the enemies like the Iron Knuckle and the Darknut's because they are the best enemies in the Zelda's I've played (excluding several of the bosses that is). They are tough and make you think a little harder than the average enemy which just involves mashing the attack button (or on the Wii, frantically swinging the remote side to side) to kill them. They also are the cooler looking of the enemies in the games, the only enemy that looks anyway near as cool as the Darknut's in TP are the Dondongo's that are wearing body armour and hold shields (I forgot what they are called) but even then they don't look as cool as the Darknuts.

Stallord: I think everyone rememers Stallord as the best boss in Twilight Princess by far, compared to the other bosses he was Epic and entertained me more than anything else besides Ganondorf in the entire game. It was probably the most unique boss battle in Twilight Princess ahead of Blizzeta. He is also found within, what is in my opinion, the best temple in Twilight Princess so that makes it even more memorable for me. =D

K

Kat

Oh mai. I have a lot...

First off: The Lizalfos: They were easy, but I absolutely LOVED them. Especially the ones with the little got skulls on their heads <3 All I wanted to do was bring one home and make it my best friend. In fact, I'm writing a little fanfiction about a tribe of them.

Gohmas: Cutest spiders I have ever seen! Nuff said.

Argorok: Well, for one, I love dragons. So I just wanted Argorok to come on the good side and help me beat Ganny. I was sad when he exploded, even though he tried to kill me :(

Stallord: One of the funnest bosses I have ever done in the fact that it was challenging but not throw-your-Wii-remote-across-the-room insanely hard. Especially the end part when he gets up and start shooting fireballs at you. However, other than him, I despised Arbiter's Grounds.

Sol Hands- Memorable not because I liked them, but because they were so downright stressful! I didn't TOTALLY spaz when it came to them, but it took me a couple tries to get both the Sols out of the room.

Kargoroks: I just wanted to ride one around Hyrule. They were so darn cool!

Wolfos: I loved when they jumped out at you from under the snow. Along with Lizalfos and Dudognos, these guys were my favorite enemies.

Dudongos: Coolest. Lizards. Everrrrrr. Just for the fact that they LOOKED cool xD

And, finally, Zant: It ttok me a few times to beat him just because I was laughing so hard the the Wii remote many times fell out of my hands. Zant is the most spastic... thing... I have ever seen. Especially the noises he makes-- "EHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NYSH! NYAH! NYAH! NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!" And his hand motions when he's talking to Midna before you start to fight him. By far, the most memorable boss (or mini-boss, depending on how you look at it) ever.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Blizzeta (just don't take the mirror!)
Twilight kagoroks (Their heads and that noise they make are just really weird)
Stallord

Epwna

The epic turnip king
To me,the chu's are very memorable.There lumps of jelly that home in on you.Thats just strange,yet epic.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I'm replaying the game now, so most of the enemies are fresh on my mind.

Giant Frog - I knew how to defeat it, but I stopped to talk to Midna just to see what she said this time around. Her answer? "I told you this one's all yours! Stop calling me! That thing's gross!" :D

Blizzeta - I love the atmosphere surrounding the battle. As others have said, first everything seems normal - then she changes - and then all of the windows shatter (ow, raining glass) and then the music surrounding the battle is so neat to me. And then the explosion of hearts at the end is adorable!

Darkhammer - The only boss or mini-boss to kill me in the game, and while I've improved at it, it's still far from my smoothest battle. I have issues avoiding the ball and chain when it swings it, even considering the clawshot targets on the ceiling. The first time I played it I had a talking-to-the-TV moment when Link flourished his sword at the end (which normally I love.) "Wouldn't be so arrogant, there, Link, have you already forgotten the Game-Over screen a few moments ago?"

Dynalfols - The main reason these are memorable for me is because of when I was testing to see how the different weapons affected them. I accidentally threw a bomb at one. Then I wasn't paying attention or something, and initially thought he picked the bomb up and chucked it back at me (where it then exploded, injuring me instead.) Turns out he was just kicking it away and it was more a coincidence that I was in the way, but it made me laugh so hard the first time that I haven't forgotten it.

As for regular enemies - baby gohma. They look like giant bloated ticks on legs to me. In the words of Midna, "I can't stand pimply things like this!"

moblins from ww

step 1 hit them with an ice arrow

step 2 wait for them to unfreeze

step 3 (optional) hit them with boomerang

step 4 walk up to them and press A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom