• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Intimidating Character in SS?

Most "Intimidant" Skyward Sword character

• Gaepora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• Fire Dragon

• Thunder Dragon

• Water Dragon

• Stalmaster

• Levias

• Silent Realm Guardian

• Moblin

• Demise

• Groose

• Batreaux

• Scervo/Dreadfuse

• Gorko

• Bucha

• Impa

• Skipper

• Fledge (¿

• Total voters
WHY PPL NO VOTE FOR IMPA.
she hella intimidated me when she told me i was too late to save zelda. i was like ;_;

univpark

Heart of Steel
Um.
I don't really know.

Impa: "You're too late, chosen hero!" Me: It's not my fault I spent 24 hours catching bugs!

Ghirahim: Tongue thing. Trys to kill me every time I see him. 'Nuff said.

Silent Realm Guardian: EEEK!

Demise: He pulled a sword out of the most fabulous of them all..? Scary or what?

Fledge: Nooo, He was the scariest character in the game. Really?

I really don't know. *Votes Silent Realm Guardian*

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would go with the Silent Realm Guardian because when you get caught, it like makes you jump and makes you think "I'm soooo screwed...." :eek:ctorok:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The Silent Realm Guardians wouldn't have been as scary if they could talk. If they had just a couple lines of monologue they wouldn't have seemed anywhere near as scary because as long as they don't, the Silent Realm Guardians are just killing machines that stop at nothing to find you. (I don't know what they do after that because I've never been caught before.) When they can talk, they're no longer killing machines but characters in the game with thoughts and feelings and they don't seem as scary.

Fig

The Altruist
XD I laughed when I saw Fledge's name on the list! :D Anyways, I voted for Demise since his appearance gets to me whenever I battle against him, despite of the number of times I have already beat him. His appearance just makes me cringe every once in a while.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Silent Realm Guardians.

1. Their presentation. When they wake up, that music plays and their eyes glow. Very intimidating.
2. No defense against them. The only thing you can do is run.
3. One hit and its over. Insta-kills are generally intimidating and this technically counts.

Seriously, these guys are incredibly intimidating.

Demise, I thought he was a tough last boss and the way he fight is very intimidating, it's like he's too strong and you need to backoff or you'll die.

Honestly I felt the Silent Realm Guardians were more intimidating than even Demise. They were very foreboding and definitely unnerved me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom