• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Intimidating Character in SS?

Most "Intimidant" Skyward Sword character

• Gaepora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• Fire Dragon

• Thunder Dragon

• Water Dragon

• Stalmaster

• Levias

• Silent Realm Guardian

• Moblin

• Demise

• Groose

• Batreaux

• Scervo/Dreadfuse

• Gorko

• Bucha

• Impa

• Skipper

• Fledge (¿

• Total voters
either demise or ghirahim because ghirahim is mad creept but demise is big tall and scary actually i might choose silnt relam guardian becuase those silent realms i had to use the bathroom every 5 minutes cause it scard me soo much

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I can't say demise intimidates me, because I once read a body-building magazine article about guys who put on so much muscle that they have to carry a portable fan everywhere, as they get so tired from carrying their own weight for even a short distance. Demise reminds me of that article because of his unnatural build, and I just think 'roids' whenever I see him.
Lol. Well, Demise is the all powerful king of demons, he can do whatever the heck he wants. He can be a solid block of muscle and just snap his fingers to magically cool off when he gets tired from carrying his weight. Or make Ghirahim follow him around with a fan xD

The silent realms to me were annoying, but not scary.

I'll say Demise. All throughout the game, you can't hope to beat him, only imprison him for a time. You gotta be pretty strong for that.

The Silent Realm Guardian, I was screaming the first time I walked over Waking Water and they came after me.

T

teranrae

I would say the silent realm guardian. The guardian was already tough and scary looking, but when you know it can one hit you and you're trying to be sneaky and everything is all qu. Not too mention the darker atmosphere, I would defintely say the silent realm guardian .

The Imprisoned is so scary, but also kind of cute O-O. I just freak out when I am timed or have to beat something within a certain time limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom