• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Intimidating Character in SS?

Most "Intimidant" Skyward Sword character

• Gaepora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• Fire Dragon

• Thunder Dragon

• Water Dragon

• Stalmaster

• Levias

• Silent Realm Guardian

• Moblin

• Demise

• Groose

• Batreaux

• Scervo/Dreadfuse

• Gorko

• Bucha

• Impa

• Skipper

• Fledge (¿

• Total voters

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I was going to say Ghirahim, but then I saw the Guardian option. Holy crap, I forgot about those guys. They're by far the most intimidating beings in the game because you can't do anything to them. Your only hope to escape them is to find a Sacred Tear to get 90 more seconds of not being chased. But then you have to avoid the Watchers! Those guardians are just plain scary. (Yet awesome.)

Last edited:

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
For this, I would have to say the Silent Realm Guardians. They Scared the SHEIKIAH outta me!!! I'd have to say, out of all, the Silent Realm(s) was one of the most terrifying points of the game in all. Especially when the music, colors, and ambiance changed; the Guardians awoken and started CHASING you until you found the next tear, it seemed like you were running a race against your life. And if you didn't go fast enough, or your energy gauge was fully depleted, let's just say, "The Hero Shalt Not Return. Until They Start Over, For The 14th Time, And Counting."

D

Doctor_PB

Awww...no love for Stalmaster? I almost picked it because I always found myself keeping as much distance as possible during that battle, expecially during Hero Mode.
I picked Silent Realm Guardians though because I didn't even want to start the silent realms until I knew the best possible path for collecting tears. I did NOT want to be on the business end of a Guardian's weapon.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I haven't fought demise yet so I can't say anything about him. I said Ghirahim as he was hard to beat and pretty freaky at times, especially when he was doing weird things with his tung or going on a rampage about things not going his way.

But now that I think about it I would defiantly say the Silent Realm Guardians because those things just stalk you till they finally hunt u down and their music is pretty freaky.

I'd say Ghirahim is the most intimidating character, simply because he is so open about his attacks, and very up-front about his intentions. When someone has that much confidence, you know there is something to be afraid of.

S

SilverMoon

Definitely the Guardians in the Silent Realms. They just scared the hell out of me!!! lol

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I would say Ghirahim. We familiarize ourselves with Ghirahim, and his pompous mysterious attitude gives the feeling of some hidden true power

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Ghiriham throughout most of the game and ultimately Demise at the end. Loved Ghiriham's death laugh though lol

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
At first it was actually Impa. She seemed so nice when you first meet her, but when you're Late then she freaks out at you which, did indeed intimidate me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom