• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Intimidating Character in SS?

Most "Intimidant" Skyward Sword character

• Gaepora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• Fire Dragon

• Thunder Dragon

• Water Dragon

• Stalmaster

• Levias

• Silent Realm Guardian

• Moblin

• Demise

• Groose

• Batreaux

• Scervo/Dreadfuse

• Gorko

• Bucha

• Impa

• Skipper

• Fledge (¿

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would say Ghirahim. Yes Demise was the defintiely the strongest one but we saw Ghirahim much more. Like in TP when we see Zant most of the time and learn after Arbiter's Ground Ganondorf is behind it but Zant left the biggest impression. I hate Ghirahim madly and don't even like him half as I liked Zant but to me in SS he is the most intimidant character

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Frankly, I don't know what intimidant means. I think it has something to do with intimidation, but I'm not exactly sure. I went with Demise because he is definitely the most intimidating of the group.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
WATER DRAGON!!

LOL i chose her/him? because she seems to have ALL this power and even when you get the true master sword and she still makes you get tadtones!

I guess were just aren't good enough for her.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would say demise. He looked intimidating and when you fight him he can block most of your attacks. You need 20 hits to get the second phase and you can usually get 1 or 2 slashes in without getting hit. It takes what seems like quite some time, but it is probably less than 2 minutes, and then his second phase, where he can electrify his sword with the lightning, and shock you and block you lightning pretty easily, and he can dodge a fatal blow. He also pulls a sword out of ghirahim's chest, and then just walks away from him. He wasn't so intimidating when he was talking at you because at least I, feel nearly invincible by the end of a Zelda game. Overall intimidating. Other than that, ghirahim, because he was the first boss, and he made me feel unsure of my self with my motion control skills not nailed down yet. He was actually one of the harder first Zelda bosses if you ask me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can't say demise intimidates me, because I once read a body-building magazine article about guys who put on so much muscle that they have to carry a portable fan everywhere, as they get so tired from carrying their own weight for even a short distance. Demise reminds me of that article because of his unnatural build, and I just think 'roids' whenever I see him.

Groose however is more believable and link never seems to fight him back so I voted for him.

Intimidant is not a word in the English language. I imagine you meant intimidating, so I'll agree with Go_Skyward. The Silent Realm guardians were terrifying.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Final fight with the Imprisoned, that stuff was intimidating and scary!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Intimidant is not a word in the English language. I imagine you meant intimidating, so I'll agree with Go_Skyward. The Silent Realm guardians were terrifying.

Yes, I looked it up. The dictionary online was like "ummm dude that's not a word, idiot. Did you mean intimidating?" .... well it didn't tell me that first part, but still.

They really were. One hit and you're dead. Not to mention whenever I finished a Silent Realm, I literally yelled "I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE *insert name of where I was* IN MY LIFE!" I gotta say, Skyloft's one was a totally jerk, that one tear in the middle of like 10 of those phantom things going in a circle. (of course, they never saw me even though I "bravely" ran up to them and grabbed the tear and left. It was pretty awesome.) But yeah, story of my life. That's why Silent Realm Guardians are the most INTIMIDATING things ever. The music when they woke up didn't make them any better, its a good song. But geez its creepy.
/rant over.

The Earth and Sky Watchers of the Silent Realms were absolutely terrifying. Their movements when they were in relentless pursuit was very effective in invoking consternation within me, especially when the cold, ethereal atmosphere and music are factored in.

I found Lanayru to be intimidating as well, albeit in a less stereotypical way - not only for his sheer size, but for his deep, rotund voice. I'd imagine how he'd appear if he were real and how his voice would cause earthquakes. I guess I could say it was much less him, and more so his voice that I found to be intimidating.

I found Demise to be most intimidating. Despite my having considered it to be a somewhat of a joke combat-wise, I did find it to be threatening in appearance and demeanor. Its dark, menacing appearance and size did a great job at instilling a sense of fear in me. My wild imagination might also have to do with it as well. Especially since I'd liken him to Amatsu-Mikaboshi of Japanese mythology, whose description is quite similar. I'd also think about Fi's description of it: (paraphrasing) She's says 'that it appears differently depending on who sees it.' To me, considering the fact that Demise is evil incarnate, how could I not find it intimidating? Imagine facing evil itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom