• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Interesting or Weird Character

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
100% agreed! I really really liked Groose how he changed. In the beginning he was the big jerk but I loved the way the friendship develloped between him and Link. Another weird but fascinating character was Peatrice. I hated her and liked her at the same time

I must change my opinion. Another character I really think is interesting and kinda weird at the same time is Batreaux. The way he changed and his personality. One of my fav side characters

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say Beedle in for weird, because well...he drops you straight to the ground if you don't purchase anything and his THANK YOU! just always gets me. For interesting I will have to say Groose or Parrot because Groose for one has some nice hair and he is just so over-confident and cocky. But Parrot on the other hand has strangly large gleaming blue eyes and can tell the future with his crystal ball, but if he doesn't have it, he is useless.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
outside of story influencing characters, I would have to say rupin. When he is in the shop and you come near then walk away you can see him get all depressed and sigh. He follows you out of the shop and everything. Then when you visit his house at night he is all irritated and no-nonsense. He is so funny!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
For me, the most interesting and weird Character is Ghirahim. I mean, in the Zelda Universe, there are a lot of strange Characters. Groose was a good character. But he inhabits a bit too many Anime cliches. For a long time, Ghirahim is the most original Character in The Legend of Zelda. He was an even greater character as Zant. Both guys are very psychopathic. But Ghirahim was not pathetic at the end compared to Zant.

Anyway, Ghirahim was very mercyfull when it comes to spare the life of Link. He gave him to many chances. He vanished at the end of the game. Made him even more mysterious.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Anyway, Ghirahim was very mercyfull when it comes to spare the life of Link. He gave him to many chances. He vanished at the end of the game. Made him even more mysterious.

I don't think it was mercy what kept Ghirahim from killing Link. I think he underestimated Link by thinking Link would either gave up or get killed during his mission and of course he underestimated the Skyward Sword. I also think he was too much in a hurry chasing Zelda and didn't have time to finish Link off as he stated himself at the end of the first battle.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I don't think it was mercy what kept Ghirahim from killing Link. I think he underestimated Link by thinking Link would either gave up or get killed during his mission and of course he underestimated the Skyward Sword. I also think he was too much in a hurry chasing Zelda and didn't have time to finish Link off as he stated himself at the end of the first battle.

I think you got a point Bigelover. He sure was a very crazy guy. Thinking of him as a mercyfull person is some kind of ironic :D
But this dude is still one hell of a crazy entertainer.

F

FireMaster_64

Well, Im split between Pheoni... or Tingle.(You know... "TINGLE TINGLE KOO-LIMPAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P" )

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Gear peddler Rupin. He sells the shields in the game.I am sure he is a reference to the mask man. He has the maskman's creepy smile and hair. He also lives at home with his crazy mother, who fi advises you to avoid.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The most interesting for me was Fledge. I loved how you changed him over the course of his Gratitude Crystal quest with what you said to him, the whole thing was something that I think had been missing from the series. The weirest is Ghirahim... he licks your ear!

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I'd have to say... Ghirihim is pretty peculiar to me. He licks your ear, and he doesn't really attack you the first time you visit him. He just... toys with you. His asymmetrical haircut is one of the most odd things, according to my family... It's hard to explain WHY Ghirihim is weird to me, well... I find him more interesting than weird. He's a new experience for a boss. He's DIFFERENT. I think that's why I find him interesting, because he's not like all the other bosses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom