• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Interesting or Weird Character

MCLink

DJ Barricade
I was wondering what a lot of peoples opinions are on weird or interesting characters because mine is definately the giant Kikwi guy who gives you the slingshot. My friend thought i was like crazy for some reason so i want to see what you think so i could rub it in his face:P

MCLink

DJ Barricade
you know your kinda right every time i got to do something with groose i was always excited it made the imprisoned battles a little bit less agrivating

Night Owl

~Momentai
Dodoh, He's a pretty weird guy. He likes shooting people out of cannons and wears a part wheel on his back that makes him look like a peacock. kinda weird right?

I could say Orrielle though as well because she is the Most normal person in Skyloft. :P

I

I Love Ghirahim

I think the most interesting character would be Ghirahim. The most weird character would be Phoeni. :)

I say Rupin the gear shop guy. He's a happy go lucky, creepy salesperson, then when you visit him at night he's all business. I find it hilarious. :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Umm I would say the most interesting was Groose, I love his character development throughout the plot of the game.

100% agreed! I really really liked Groose how he changed. In the beginning he was the big jerk but I loved the way the friendship develloped between him and Link. Another weird but fascinating character was Peatrice. I hated her and liked her at the same time

Kupsacker, your signature is mesmerizing, I can't stop staring.

Back to the topic, I would have to say Ghirahim or Groose, they are both extremely... weird. But in there own ways, I like Ghirahim better because I found him to be less of a cliche then Groose, but Groose did evolve well even when you think his character wouldn't be able to. Even though he came out to be sorta mature, the time when he said "groose land" Got me laughing! XD

A

alexa

I found Parrot the fortune teller really weird and interesting. He has beautiful eyes.:cool:

Dudoh always creeped me out a bit and I got really annoyed with him talking when I was trying to beat his mini game.

I

Invad3rZim

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Beetle yet... I mean the guy flies a house with pure leg strength... I feel like that tops the charts on weird.... as for interesting I would have said Fi until Groose said the "Groose Land" comment... That shot him up big time lol

Rachel

be vigitant
I found Groose to be a dynamic, round character...He changed quite a lot through the game. I found that cat creature thing that lives in Skyloft to be a bit weird, too (the one that attacks you at night). But then when I hit it with my sword and it goes to cry in the corner, I feel horrible, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom