• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Impossible Catch on Legendary Pokemon

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Have you ever caught a pokemon with impossible odds? Or maybe you happened to catch something awesome with just one pokeball left? I'd really like to know who else managed to have a miracle happen
I caught Palkia with a pokeball once,but the most amazing thing I ever say was certain LPer on youtube catch a Groudon with a nest ball.

Sorry if there is already a thread for this.

I caught Dialga in a PokeBall on full health once. That's the closest thing to a miracle that has ever happened to me.

Dan

Pffft that's nothing, I went around and the legionaries climbed into my pokeball... True story.
Okay I admit the closest I've come to lucky captures is a great ball :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I caught level 70 Palkia in a Net ball after failing with a Quick Ball.

But I have a knack for catching the legendaries in normal Pokeballs.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Pokémon Emerald. Sky Tower. Shiny Rayquaza. Didn't save. Only had one Pokéball and Master Ball. Threw my last Pokéball for giggles. 3 times the Pokéball wiggled and click later, I own a Shiny Rayquaza! Like a boss! :cool:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Id say the run-away Pokemon such as Latios and Latias. They are SO annoying! Not because my pokeballs were insufficient, I couldnt get them to stop leaving! My friend helped me out and gave me a level 100 Absol with mean look. Without it, it was nearly impossible!

univpark

Heart of Steel
Heh. Here's two, three, whatever...

Shiny Lugia: After software resetting 56 times, my finger was over the Start/Select/L/R buttons. I start the battle, see the sprite come towards me and-

OH ARCEUS IT'S PINK.

And I hit the buttons, I was so shocked.

Yeah, I software resetted a shiny Lugia.... :/

Groudon: (This is actually pretty incredible...)

*replaying Ruby* Oh, hey, Groudon! (I was taping this with my friend.) Wow, you look ugly on this game...*weakens*

7 Ultra Balls Later...

Hey! I caught Groudon! ---me
REALLY!? ALREADY!?---Golden
Yeah...Why?-----me
But...That was so fast!---Golden
*checks how many Ultra Balls left* Only...7...Used up..? What....?--me
IT MUST BE A WORLD RECORD!!!---Golden *freaks out*
I-I don't think so....---Me
WE SHOULD SUMIT IT!!! WE HAVE IT ON TAPE!!!---Golden

Lake Trio---(Not taping this, just...aggravation.)

AAAGHH!!! STUPID UXIE!! --me
Wow. It really doesn't like you...--Golden

1 hour later, with white knuckles:

*pant pant* (I get really worked up sometimes) This is it's last move before Struggle!!!! *freaks out*--me
OH NOOOOOOOS!!!--Golden
WE'RE DOOMED!!! *tosses ultra ball*

* * * YOU CAUGHT AZELF * * *

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Catching a Mew. Seriously, encountering one of those things is SUPER RARE, and catching it? Good luck with that! ;P

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
I found Mewtwo pretty tough to catch (without a Master Ball - I never used it lol) in Pokemon Yellow. Wasn't impossible, but it certainly took a fair few goes getting it to sleep and to ~1HP. I could be wrong but I believe it had Recover or Rest, so that was fairly annoying to deal with. Think I eventually caught it in an Ultra Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom