• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Impossible Catch on Legendary Pokemon

I always challenge myself to catch every Pokémon in a Pokéball, and I can't say catching Legendaries with just Pokéballs is easy. Granted I have done it, but you will not beleive how many "Fuuuuuu-" moments I've had. To stop them from fainting from Critical hits, I try and have a Pokémon with false Swipe. The most annoying problem is when the legendary uses struggle on 1 HP. So many attempts to catch it and it decides to commit suicide. >.<

Ugh... Uxie... I will not forget the hard time you gave me...

Pokémon Emerald. Sky Tower. Shiny Rayquaza. Didn't save. Only had one Pokéball and Master Ball. Threw my last Pokéball for giggles. 3 times the Pokéball wiggled and click later, I own a Shiny Rayquaza! Like a boss! :cool:

That is epic.

I have caught legendary Pokemon with the first Ball thrown before. The most notable example is when I was trying to catch Heatran in Pokemon Diamond. I saved right before battling it, and it would not get in the freaking Ball. I restarted over and over again. I must have thrown hundreds of Ultra Balls, Dusk Balls, Great Balls, Timer Balls, and shoes at it. Then I start the game up again, engage Heatran in battle, throw one Ball at it, and it's caught.

Yay...I guess.

Never encountered a shiny legendary before. The chances of it happening have to be darn near impossible.

Game: FireRed
Legendary: Entei

Story:
It was when I first learned that you could get a legendary beast on FireRed. I ran into Entei by complete accident, and I threw a Pokeball by accident instead of the Master Ball. I immediately realized my mistake. Roll. Roll. Roll. Click! Before I knew it, I had an Entei.

Sadly, though, my little sister erased that save file when I let her play around on that copy of FireRed.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
The hardest ones to catch for me are Latios/Latias, they're even worse than Mesprit IMO.

My two favorite catches, though, are when I caught a level-70 Ho-Oh and level-50 Moltres with Love Balls. I never had any luck with those balls on any other Pokemon, but for some reason when I was fighting those two I just chucked it at them for giggles and it worked first time! I'm guessing because the Love Balls are pretty gay and the birds are flaming. Heh heh heh...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I think I bragged about it before: I caught Lugia on the first turn with a regular pokeball. Yep, full health and all. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom