• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Most Humorous Part of the Game.

I'm not sure if it has been posted, But I always loved the part after Lord Jabu Jabu when the little Zora girl (I can't think of her name...something with an R?) Would scare link! I alwasy chuckeled when it happend.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
On to the most epic funny moment of Ocarina of Time, King Zora's stupendous, spectacular, sensational, death defying, butt slide across his throne. I laughed so hard when it started to make a squeaking sound ever time he moved :xd: it is just hilarious because it takes up so much time. Looks like King Zora needs to visit Hyrule's local gym :rolleyes:

The music in this video makes it all the funnier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBELluRJAEo

Last edited:

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
DEFINITELY the Goron hug, and the Deku Tree sprout! And I guess also at the very start when Navi crashes into the fence, after beating the game I laughed because she (she?) annoyed me SO much, but I guess that's just me being mean to Navi, it's not really humorous . . . .

M

Majora's Mask

Definitely when Saria first gives Link the ocarina.
and he takes it, takes two awkward steps away...
then runs off!
lol

The funniest parts are
1. When Link meets with Ruto at the Water Temple (you think she would have given up by now)
2.The rants of the guy in the windmill in the future
3.Ganadorf's face at the end :lol:(the close-up with the white backround)

G

GhirahimFan

DEFINITELY the Goron hug, and the Deku Tree sprout! And I guess also at the very start when Navi crashes into the fence, after beating the game I laughed because she (she?) annoyed me SO much, but I guess that's just me being mean to Navi, it's not really humorous . . . .

I REALLY don't understand why people think Navi is that annoying, frankly, I think Midna is the most annoying because she wont tell you anything about enemies

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably King Zora scooting over so Link can get back to Jabu-Jabu. It's long enough to be awkward and hilarious, but not too long to get boring. That part makes me laugh every time. Also, the characters Twinrova in general. Their banter is classic!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
The part when Twinrova started arguing, and then their faces as they got halos over their heads, and bickered all the way up to heaven....
Freaking hilarious.

G

GhirahimFan

oh i found out all the parts that were funniest to me

1.the iron knuckle in the spirit temple getting up for the mini boss fight and music starts playing suddenly he is about to strike then suddenly the music stops and
he notices he doesnt have a weapon
2.Darunia and his friends trying to give you hugs
3.Twinrova bickering

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I don't have a specific moment in mind per se, but I would say that the most laughing at the game is definitely based around the game's use of euphemisms and awkwardly sexual material. I played through the entire game with my friend (who had never played it before at the time), and he was 17 at the time, and we would not stop laughing at euphemistic dialogue. Nintendo is a clever bunch, and I'm surprised they managed to sneak so many sexual references into the game without requiring a higher rating like they did for OoT 3D. Even still, there are references in there that I think could push it into the Teen range. But I digress -- whether it be Ruto, the man in the Poe Shop, or even the Great Fairies, there is nary a laugh lost on me when it comes to sexual references hidden in the game by a bunch of strange, middle-aged Japanese men.

If you haven't seen any of these references yet, you're probably too young; play it again when you're older. ;)

I would have to say the funniest part was when the gorons are hugging link, and its not a cut scene but when you throw the fishing line at the guy that runs the place and you figure out hes bald and always scratching himself is somewhat histerical. Sometimes i beat the game just to watch the long cut scene afterwards of everyone being happy and stuff it pretty amusing and somewhat relieving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom