• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Video Game Charachter?

bds1110

Imp
I've never even played a Raving Rabbids game, but every time I see one of the commercials for one of those games, I want to bury a head in my pillow and scream. I just never liked those things. :k

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hmm. That's a tough one. I have so many. I hate Slippy the Toad from Star Fox. I hate Moira from Infamous. I hate Pikman from SSB Brawl. I hate Dom from Gears of War. I hate.....

I find this difficult for me, because there is a huge difference between me hating a character, and me making fun of a character.
I hate Slippy. Technically, I feel like the StarFox team is useful because they shoot things during hectic battles, which is a timesaver for me. Falco actually poses as a character that Fox can talk to and have a conversation that does not involve barrel rolls or U-Turns, given that Falco envies Fox. Peppy teaches you basic mechanics for flight, and it's useful, because after all those years, I had forgotten how to do certain tricks. Slippy... shows you the boss' health bar. Big whoop. Not only that, he also gets chased constantly, and at one point will get kidnapped. He also talks loudly, obnoxiously, constantly, and sounds like an 8-year old girl. Honestly, after so many times of hearing "Fox, get this guy off me!" I eventually tried to shoot Slippy down at the start of each mission when I could. Though, I will admit, he does deserve credit for building the Blue Sub, as well as the guns that Fox and Falco use in Super Smash Bros.

Danlo

Daniel
I Hate Slippy From Starfox. He can't do anything, he is just useless. And most Hated character from Zelda in my opinion is Navi, telling you so many useless stuff.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Slippy is a pain. Navi is a Pain. I hate most of the Charries in Harvest moon. They are so Bothersome.. Tellin ya what to do..

i've always hated slippy, he was so useless. i hated, and i meah HATED, Elise from Sonic '06, she was useless, annoying, and a MAIN CHARACTER!! i also hated tingle in WW, i tried to use my deku leaf to blow him off of that tower. there are many more, but that would take WAY too long to type.

Im not to sure about my most hated character but i do have this person on super smash brothers brawl hes a stick person but i forgot his name!

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I can understand the slippy hate, but I never understood the Navi hate. Sure she's annoying here and there but without her you won't be able to target enemies and get helpful hints when she turns green. I don't hate him per say, but I hate playing as Olimar on SSB like some people have mentioned. I guess I hate Kiki from ALttP most of all. He's a cheapskate monkey that you have to pay in order for him to open up the door to the Dark Palace.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I couldn't stand Vinnie Gognitti from Max Payne.

I also hated Laura from Silent Hill 2 .. what a little brat she was. However by the end of the game you come to feel sorry for her.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I find this difficult for me, because there is a huge difference between me hating a character, and me making fun of a character.
I hate Slippy. Technically, I feel like the StarFox team is useful because they shoot things during hectic battles, which is a timesaver for me. Falco actually poses as a character that Fox can talk to and have a conversation that does not involve barrel rolls or U-Turns, given that Falco envies Fox. Peppy teaches you basic mechanics for flight, and it's useful, because after all those years, I had forgotten how to do certain tricks. Slippy... shows you the boss' health bar. Big whoop. Not only that, he also gets chased constantly, and at one point will get kidnapped. He also talks loudly, obnoxiously, constantly, and sounds like an 8-year old girl. Honestly, after so many times of hearing "Fox, get this guy off me!" I eventually tried to shoot Slippy down at the start of each mission when I could. Though, I will admit, he does deserve credit for building the Blue Sub, as well as the guns that Fox and Falco use in Super Smash Bros.

Amen!

Navi, HeY, listen, lookout AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH gun in mouth *BOOM*

No No No, Navi is the ****e. I hear "HEY!" every time I get a text :p

Im not to sure about my most hated character but i do have this person on super smash brothers brawl hes a stick person but i forgot his name!

Mr. Game and Watch
game-and-watch-9000.jpg

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Honestly, the most annoying character IMO would be the egg snatcher from the original three Spyro games. I don't know if he counts as a character or enemy but he certainly was a nuisance, especially in the first Spyro game. :ananger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom