• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Most hated or disliked Fire Emblem characters?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
There's a thread for your favorite FE characters, so why not have one for your most hated or disliked FE characters? I'll list mine by the game they're from.

Path of Radiance: Kieran, Makalov
Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem: Matthis, Luke, Cecille, Katarina
Awakening: Cordelia, Tharja, Miriel, Kellam, Nowi, Anna, Kjelle, Gerome, Nah
Fates (hoo boy): Setsuna, Niles, Hayato, Peri, Charlotte, Camilla, Beruka, Soleil...uh, y'know, it might be better to say most of the cast.
Three Houses: Sylvain, Caspar, Leonie, Bernadetta, Gilbert

So who are your most disliked or hated FE characters?

There's a thread for your favorite FE characters, so why not have one for your most hated or disliked FE characters? I'll list mine by the game they're from.

Path of Radiance: Kieran, Makalov
Shadow Dragon/New Mystery of the Emblem: Matthis, Luke, Cecille, Katarina
Awakening: Cordelia, Tharja, Miriel, Kellam, Nowi, Anna, Kjelle, Gerome, Nah
Fates (hoo boy): Setsuna, Niles, Hayato, Peri, Charlotte, Camilla, Beruka, Soleil...uh, y'know, it might be better to say most of the cast.
Three Houses: Sylvain, Caspar, Leonie, Bernadetta, Gilbert

So who are your most disliked or hated FE characters?

You don't like Tharja? :kawaii: :kawaii:

I'm not sure if I really hate any FE characters because there are so many that if they don't stand out I usually forget they exist completely.

I didn't like Caspar in Three Houses. Or the green haired sleepy guy.

But I do dislike almost everyone in Fates. They were all so badly written, which is a shame because the character design was really strong in those games.

But looking good doesn't get you far in a sea of idiots.

Cannot stand Severa in Awakening. Can't say I like Owain either. As long as I'm mentioning Awakening characters, I'll slide Emerynn on here or however it's spelled. Don't hate her, but I do not like her very much; she feels exceptionally fake.

Going on the assumption that all Fates characters are bad, the standard for me hating them within the context of the game is gonna be lowered momentarily, otherwise the list is going to be long. Elise is possibly my least favorite, period. Any "onii-chan! x3333" type character is so unnecessary and obnoxious. Sakura had it a bit but Elise went through the roof. And Camilla is a thot. And I hate Selena and Odin for being ****ty disguises of already ****ty Awakening characters. They fit in with the ****ty cast of Fates, I suppose.

Mae and Faye for Echoes. Faye reminds me too much of someone I know irl and Mae is creepy.

For Three Houses, the list got shorter as I played it more, but I hate both Claude and Cyril. And I have mixed feelings on Hubert.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate Edelgard. She’s a well-written villain role, but in her own route, she’s an insufferable pillow princess waifu. Can’t stand her. I also hate Hubert. Seaweed vampire lookin mfer with no worth beyond parroting “Lady Edelgard” over and over. Even Dedue, Cyril, and Catherine who do the same thing with their respective lords aren’t nearly as bad as him and are still interesting and complex characters besides doing that. Hubert just isn’t.

I didn’t like Tharja in Awakening. I already knew what she was like so I just let her die in that chapter. There were a few others I didn’t like in Awakening but it’s been too long since I last played it and I barely remember who they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom