• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

God Fable 3 was horrible and 2 wasn't much better. They destroyed what should have been an epic franchise. Then again Halo 2 and 3 were really bad also when compared to Halo(Pc)

Super Mario Galaxy 2. It was WAY too similar to the original. Also, Pokemon games! God, are pokemon games terrible, I am baffled as to why people buy the same 3 games over and over again. I get making a sequel, that's one thing. But Pokemon is unoriginal, flat, boring, and stale.

Jedizora

:right:
Super Mario Galaxy. I have no idea why everyone thinks it's so great. It's horrible. Perhaps I just can't get used to the gravity? After 5 hours of gameplay?

I would say Red Dead Redemption and Ocarina of Time. Both are boring to me. RDR almost put me to sleep and OoT isn't as good as everyone says I also don't like some of it's fans. I had heard nothing but good things about OoT and I decided to download it from Wii shop and when I finished it I wondered what was so great about it that it was called the best Zelda game and best game ever.

I think OoT is overrated and I don't think it aged well the story is predictable, to me, the music for the bosses wasn't catchy and was the same thing for all of them. The design for the dungeons and temples wasn't that great. Some of the music in the game wasn't good. And it getting high scores doesn't make me think it is the best game ever it, to me, shows what people thought about it at the time it came out.

MichMasteR

AXLE MAH BOI!
Halo all the way... I can't stand that stupid game or the people who play it

SKYRIM. Oh yeah I said it. You may call me a blind Nintedo Fanboy, but I realy don't care. I'm not denying that Skyrim is a great game, I just hate it because it's taking over people's minds and making them hate Nintendo.

Yeah and Zelda takes people's mind and making them hate Xbox games, what's your point then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom