• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

I don't really have a game I hate, but I didn't like super Mario galaxy 2. Just wasn't what I'd hoped it'd be like I guess. I was looking forward to another good super Mario game and was a lil disappointed :/

zelda for the CDI(yea remmember that?) and all rockband/guitar hero games(learn how to play a real instrument!!!)

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
EA Sports games, HATE THEM with a passion, they just throw some new sh*t every year and what bothers me the most is that people actually buy them, god dammit im mad now bro >:C

R

RetroStalfos

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Do I even have to explain this one? I am one of the few people who admit to liking the Sonic Adventure games, and Sonic Heroes. I even thought Shadow the Hedgehog was one the few games I have ever played to achieve "So Bad, Its Good" status, but 2006? Unbearable, shameful, and insulting to fans hardcore and casual alike. Shadow was forgivable because it was a spinoff, but 2006 was supposed to be a celebration of 15 years of Sonic. Instead I got a sloppily put together and outright unfinished game.

Final Fantasy VII, everyone said, "Play it, you'll love it! You haven't played a Final Fantasy game till you played VII." yeah, worst advice ever.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Final Fantasy VII, everyone said, "Play it, you'll love it! You haven't played a Final Fantasy game till you played VII." yeah, worst advice ever.

I kind of agree. I had high expectations for VII and I was severely let down. Do I hate the game though? no I do not. The game I can not stand though is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 I don't know why it just gets on my nerves I've played the others just fine still fully aware of how nothing had changed since the first modern warfare.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
CoD... The only shmups i like are halo and Ghost Recon. I also HATE (with a capital "i wish these games would burn") the fifa games... It's all the same as the last one. All my friends are like "Ooh, goody! Fifa 12 is out soon!" I go "what's different?" they say "Different teams, better graphics and the collision engine is better!". Also, needlessly bloody games... Don't get me wrong, some gore is fine, it's just when they go completely ott with it all.

SKYRIM. Oh yeah I said it. You may call me a blind Nintedo Fanboy, but I realy don't care. I'm not denying that Skyrim is a great game, I just hate it because it's taking over people's minds and making them hate Nintendo.

I've never encountered anyone who magically started hating Nintendo because they were "Taken over" by Skyrim

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
OP is insane. I loved Dragon Age Origins...

As for my most hated game... Gotta be all the CoD games after Modern Warfare 1. If I was to chose one only, then Modern Warfare 2.
Since CoD is easy to hate, my most hated nonCoD game is probably World of Warcraft, and even so, I don't really hate it; just don't like it.

Of course, my hatred, just like everyone else's here is completely irrational and is the byproduct of personal opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom