• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

I hated Super Mario Galaxy because the ending absolutely horrible... I mean c'mon why did they make it all just a dream!

i know the ending was like a giant middle finger to the audience but it is a really fun game anyway don't let the ending ruin it for you just enjoy the ride it took you on

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire!!!
I really adored the first three games, loved the storylines, the exploration, the main and side quests and they only got better and better with each game, more to do, more choices... and here comes this heap of crap! They REMOVED the SCHOOL, REMOVED the exploration. You went to the menu, chose the level/challenge and that was it, you could no longer choose which spell to cast, the characters did that automatically... ALL CHOICES WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU :( There aren't enough words to described how incredibly disappointed I was when I started the game :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's my most hated as of now game. I don't want to go into the whys.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Hmm... I don't really HATE any games. I have however, been disappointed by some. An example of that would be Fable 2 simply because I think the developers tried too hard to be different and they lost the qualities which made the original game amazing. I haven't played much CoD (Only a bit of multiplayer with my brother) but I don't really like the focus of the game.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I hate Call Of Duty. It's the same game every year and it's not even good. That only good thing about that series is the zombie mode but that gets boring after awhile.

The problem isn't really that the games are bad, it's more that they sell so many copies and break so many records. Much better, more original games are out there, with many creative independent developers trying to survive. Activision just cares about raking in the dough, so Call of Duty games are pushed out the door very quickly. CoD games aren't necessarily bad, it's just that they get too much undeserved attention.

As for me, personally, I would have to go with E.T. for the Atari 2600. That thing looks like someone took a double-decker **** on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom