• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

IHateAnts

Chaos Kourney
Super Mario Galaxy, and probably, gasp, Skyward Sword. SMG because its so boring and gives me no incentive to keep on playing. SS because it's not as good and it doesn't draw me in as much as I'd liked it have. It's really, good, I just hate it for not living up the hype I'd put on it. It just wasn't as good as twilight princess.

I have to agree with the SMG comment there, the game is incredibly boring!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Any Crash Bandicoot game after Crash: Twinsanity.

I loved that series growing up! I played 1, 2, 3, Wrath of Cortex, Twinsanity, TagTeam Racing, all of those! And they were great! But then Travelers Tales stopped making them. It was bad enough when Naughty Dog gave up, and Travelers Tales did better than I would have thought, but Activison (I think that's who has it now) is killing the series with crap like Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant! Despicable!

Out of the games I played I'd say Madden, Call of Duty, and Halo. I don't like football, and the video game is even more boring to me. I also don't like first-person shooters, or any first-person games for that matter. I rely on peripheral vision a lot and because of the limit of screen size I can't have peripheral vision in a first-person game. Third-person is okay since I can see what's immediately next to my character. I think another reason I don't like first-person games is because I can't see my feet in the game. It might sound weird, but I don't feel comfortable if I can't see where my feet are.

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

Sorry guys, but I (capital I) hate Call of Duty, I think the online mode is fun, but there is no type of involving story, the game is basically hide and shoot.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I also STRONGLY HATE NINTENDO AS A COMPANY. They are not competent at all in graphics and multiplayer ( You know I'm right and graphics DO matter.)

You're wrong here, actually. Graphics only matter in service to the gameplay and story. A beautifully rendered, photorealistic room where you can do nothing but look at it makes a terrible video game. A game with a much weaker graphics engine with a specific art style that complements the story and gameplay is perfectly sufficient, and Nintendo has always managed that.

The need for cutting edge graphics does not exist. They are nice, but by no means necessary and they do not make a game better by sheer virtue of their presence.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
wow. this is pretty hard coz every game i have bought or someone bought it for me was so enjoyable. but maybe if i had to pick a game that is my bro's and i have played. i would say Sudeki.
i hate the fact u have to press the attack button at a constant time.

I also STRONGLY HATE NINTENDO AS A COMPANY. They are not competent at all in graphics and multiplayer ( You know I'm right and graphics DO matter.)

I'd have to disagree with you. Considering the graphical weakness of the Wii compared to other systems, Nintendo does a pretty good job with the graphics in their games. Also, I'd say Nintendo is better at multiplayer than most other companies (I'm thinking of Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and other games geared toward multiplayer). The games they make specifically for multiplayer are some of the best multiplayer games out there.

I hated Super Mario Galaxy because the ending absolutely horrible... I mean c'mon why did they make it all just a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom