• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

Either Eternal Ring or Majora's Mask. Sorry MM fans. I'm not saying it's a bad game. I just do not like the 3 day cycle. It's not for me. I can see why others would, though.

Fable 3 and Skyrim

I was expecting so much more out of Fable but it was no different from the others.

on that note, so was Skyrim. I was expecting a whole new world with tons of new things. It was too similar to oblivion. The only difference were dragons. The graphics looked the same too.

Last edited:
i personally loved the 3 day cycle but i know where your coming from

i love skyrim and nintendo how does it make people hate nintendo

Pretty much any super hyped up game which plays just the same as its previous title. For example Call Of Duty.

Pretty much any super hyped up game which plays just the same as its previous title. For example Call Of Duty.
I know at least bf3 created a whole new engine mw3 used the same engine as mw2 a 2-3 year old engine and tweaked it a little

i know some idiots think zelda, mario, sonic etcetera stole ideas off the elder scroll series but if anything zelda inspired the elder scroll series to make and use dungeons but i see where your coming from

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Super Mario Galaxy, and probably, gasp, Skyward Sword. SMG because its so boring and gives me no incentive to keep on playing. SS because it's not as good and it doesn't draw me in as much as I'd liked it have. It's really, good, I just hate it for not living up the hype I'd put on it. It just wasn't as good as twilight princess.

Cabela's Big Game Hunter (cant remember which one). My dad got it for me since he's a big hunter, and the game had nothing to offer. I relunctantly finished beating it (which literally took me 2 hours) and after it was finished there was nothing to do, it was all the same not exciting thing.

M

Madi

I've always disliked Madden games. They just always seemed too boring... -.-

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Most games that involve sports. Sorry, but for me, the controls are usually confusing, even after reading the instructions for the 100th time. I'm only 12, so it will change probably...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom