• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
Madden games and the Wand of Gamelon. Madden cause i'm like, why play sports on a game system when you can ACTUALLY PYHSICLY PLAY THEM OUTSIDE? And the Wand of Gamelon because it is a disgrace to zelda.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I've always disliked Madden games. They just always seemed too boring... -.-

Me too, but I hate pretty much ANY video game based off of sports (Sports are games, you know! Why don't you just go outside and play them?)

CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i put it in all capitals and a million expanation points for a reason. That game series is WAYY overrated. It is the exact same game re-released over and over. If you talked to me in person about CoD, I would go on for hours on end why it sucks anf I don't like it. I try to tell my friends, but they don't listen. It's really anoying. Anyone agree?

Any and all sports games are a waste of time to me. Except Mario Tennis 64, that was a good game.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Minecraft - that games is just so...boring and disgusting looking and every time I play or see anyone playing is all just a bunch of POINTLESS roaming around hitting blocks, it's stupid and I hate it.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
SKYRIM. Oh yeah I said it. You may call me a blind Nintedo Fanboy, but I realy don't care. I'm not denying that Skyrim is a great game, I just hate it because it's taking over people's minds and making them hate Nintendo.

I totally agree. Skyrim has gotten a lot of people upset and angry, and if they had any love for Nintendo, they lose it :(...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom