• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Game

my most hated game is final fantasy VII, i just hate all the people that are obsessed with it when its not really much better then some other games in the series. i also hate the way they have milked the game with the spin offs. i personally don't think its a great game.

there seems to be a lot of hatred towards games that fail to "impress" due to "hype".... isnt that our fault? shouldnt we be looking at what the game is and not what someone else said it was going to be?

i just dont think we should hate a game because it had a killer marketing campaign.

my most hated game is final fantasy VII, i just hate all the people that are obsessed with it when its not really much better then some other games in the series. i also hate the way they have milked the game with the spin offs. i personally don't think its a great game.

what makes it not a great game? i dont care about the people that play it and hype it up or the way it spun out so many alt. tittles. i mean FF7. what is it about the game you dont like

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Worst game ever? Tie. Kabuki Warriors and Batman Dark Tomorrow.

I got Kabuki Warriors for my friend and we both played it. Following what I saw in a Game Informer review for it, where Andy McNamara won a match by "bashing the controller against [his] ***," I felt compelled to try it. Final score? 5-0 My own ***.

As a fan of Batman, I felt compelled to buy this game. Worst mistake I have made in regards to a video game. Terrible graphics, terrible controls, the story was bleaugh, and they just utterly ruined Batman for me until Christopher Nolan came along.

Well, I don't really like generic racing games, or sports games.
Never really been my thing.
Although, I wouldn't go as far to say I "hate" them. ; - ;

And what's with all the Call Of Duty hate?
I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of the series either,
but I didn't know SO MANY people hated those games.

Do people hate the games,
or the people who play them?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I've always disliked Madden games. They just always seemed too boring... -.-

Oh man I hate Madden games! They are all the same, they are just an easy way EA to make money. In particular Madden 64 is one of my least favorites because it comes with every lot and you can't resell them.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I dislike skyward sword, I just don't ind it epic. There is no main overworld, and it is so difficult to travel from place to place. I loved twilight princess and thought it was harder. I also HATE EVERY MARIO GAME ( besides the original and 3) They have no decent plotline, no narrative and absolutely NO incentive for me to continue playing. Call of duty is okay, WHY THE HATE? Pokemon has also been rehashing the EXACT SAME CONCEPT for years and no one criticizes it. I also STRONGLY HATE NINTENDO AS A COMPANY. They are not competent at all in graphics and multiplayer ( You know I'm right and graphics DO matter.) I love zelda and metroid. Only Nintendo series I like.

Ranting is fun.:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom